Thread: Gorgeous Gus

Gorgeous Gus

Gus, i do not think your mom should say thank you to the guys that left you in a shed to die. They should say thank you to her as by taking you in she and the people who rescued you prevented them from committing murder.
    It is really terrible to hear that people who breed prized champion cats can be so cruel. It is a shame-also for the responsible breeders who care for their cats as much as we all here at Pet Talk do.
    But back to you: I think when you were a kitten you had a certain sad look in your eyes. But now we can see that you turned out a gorgeous and handsome boy who reminds me of a lion. You must be a great companion, for your humans as well as for your kitty friends.
    Congratulations for being Cat if the Day today

There sadly is a meanness in Canada and the USA that causes a small group of people to vent their spleen on smaller people an animals.
    I cannot figure this out as in terms of the World situation , we have things very good.
    Who will let such a Magnificent Cat like you to die in a shed , I pray that one day their punishment will fit the crime.

I have had a Maine Coon Ragnar Guftason Angel, a Maine Coon Mix in Mickey Fluffy Tail , and I am sure that Sydney ChristiOfur is a Maine Coon , as at 9 months she is 10 pounds.
    All of us would love to meet you Gus and share our Chicken Wrap from the Swiss Chalet!!!
    You would love the Potato Cheese and Chicken Soup.

We all are sending a King Sized MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Buddy Cat and Our Newest MagnfiCat Great Big Gus!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Gus, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are a beautiful handsome boy! I know you are loved and have a wonderful home with your human. I hope one day those terrible first owners somehow are punished. Back to now, life for you is wonderful I'm sure. I enjoyed reading about you (except for terrible conditions) and seeing all the lovely photos. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Gus, I was horrified to read of the conditions in which this "breeder's" kitties were kept, in particular you and your brother left to perish in a basement shed. Some alleged-humans are unspeakably evil, and it breaks my heart when innocent creatures such as yourselves are the targets of their rage/greed/aggression.

I am so glad you all were rescued! God bless your rescuers! And God bless you, Gus's Purrrson, for adopting him and giving him such a wonderful new home!

Sweet Gus, you are Gorgeous indeed. You have those stately Maine Coon looks, with the long fluffy fur, the long white whiskers and ear tufts, the big paws, and those lovely green eyes with such a look of love and wisdom in them.. you have learned way too much in your two years. Now you know what a wonderful home and family you have. What a great photo collection, too.. you now, mellow and wise, and you as a kitten, and is that your brother with you in the second picture? What darling children you were!

I wish I could reach through the screen over to Hamilton, ON to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You have the sweetest disposition, too! You are full of energy and love to play with the laser light, "hunt" squirrels and birds from the window, and play with your kitty roommate pals Archie and Sophie. And you are full of affection, always wanting to be close to someone, head-rubbing the nearest leg, giving rough kitty-kisses, and being a great cuddler. You are your human's very best friend. You and he/she love each other dearly, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Gus, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you, your dear Purrrson, Archie, Sophie, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my goodness, Gus! What a gorgeous cat you are! I am so glad that you were rescued- and I hope your brother was too. I agree completely with Phesina, you have such lovely green eyes, your full coat and those ear tufts (I'm a sucker for ear-tufts!). I know some very special kitties and their dear dad in Hamilton, Ontario- the residents of the Found Cats' Hotel !

You watch what is happening outside your windows, you play with Sophie and Archie, and you go after the red dot -- so much fun to be had! You give head-bonks and kitty kisses, take a cosy nap or enjoy a cuddle with your person sometimes, too. I'd love to hug and snuggle you, sweet boy! Happy Cat of the Day to dear Gus! xo xo
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gus what a gorgeous treasure you are!!!

Your sweet face reminds me so much of my Leonardo who was my heart kitty. He is now at the Rainbow Bridge but I had almost 19 years with him. It makes me happy to see you and know that you are loved so very much. I hope your family and you are blessed with even more years than that together. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Gus, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a gorgeous guy you are Gus, and I'm so sorry for all that you have gone through, but the unconditional love of you purrson seems to be making up for your horrifying early years. As to my opinion on so-called humans who abuse animals , well if I allow myself to get started a "Parental Advisory" concerning the language that I would use would be required. I think this gets my point across.

Blog Entries
    Gus is SO magnificent! Excellent, beautiful COTD! Let's not waste time trying to figure out why some folks do what they do. Special place in hell for those buggers This is Gus's day and what a beautiful feline indeed! Big smooches to Gus and his family, all the very best to all ya'll.

Congratulations to you Gus on being our most special COTD. You are such a handsome and regal lad. It inconceivable how your breeders could have been so cruel. Thank God you and your brother were found and rescued and that you now have the loving home you deserve. What a treasure you are! We loved all your photos.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family dear boy. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together

Congrats on being COTD handsome Gus.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana