Thread: The Poofster

The Poofster

Poof you seem to be a very well mannered chicken. I bet you get lots of attention wherever you go, though I must admitt you are not the first chicken I have seen in a harness. Any way I hope you enjoy your special day. Maybe you will get some yummy worms or other insects for a treat, my friends chickens loved bugs and I bet you do too!

I grew up always having chickens. But we never had any as beautiful as you Poof! And yes, the name is very fitting.

Congrats on being today's Pet of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Dear Poof:

Poof is an epic name for a chicken. You are so well mannered and polite, too! Congrats to you on your special day!!

Poof

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so cute.
    I bet if you went to visit people in nursing homes, they would just LOVE you.
    Have a great day.

Donna

Hello Poof, What a beautiful chicken you are! I've never seen a chicken in a harness . I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. I grew up with egg laying chickens but they sure did not look like you. I hope you have a happy life with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Oh, Poof! I have had a really difficult couple of days, and the photo of you looking straight at the camera gave me a much-needed smile! I hope you have a very happy life with your family and continue to bring many smiles to the people you meet! Happy Pet of the Day, silky Poof!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so cute.
    I bet if you went to visit people in nursing homes, they would just LOVE you.
    Have a great day.

Donna
    I think Poof would like that too.

Blog Entries
    WHAT? I am out of my mind crazy in love with the Poofster!!!