Thread: My soon to be my new pet... what do you guys think?? Please input and advice :)

My soon to be my new pet... what do you guys think?? Please input and advice :)

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get this female little bunny... but the seller said she's about 12 weeks and she's 10". Do you think it's possible for 12 week old bunny to grow to 10"? Here is a pic of her and what do you guys think of her???

She's a lionhead type.

Thank you

Here she is..
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/for/4509858941.html

It depends - if she is a mix of lion head and one of the larger breeds, she could very well be ten inches at that age. Rabbits do mature rapidly, as in the wild, they are considered lunch by everyone else, so that counts, too. I'd ask about both parents. And I am guessing they measured her when she was lying down, so at her longest. It is amazing how long a bunny can look when they lie down!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, isn't she cute?! I know nothing about rabbits, just wanted to stop by and say welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Im not sure how fast bunnies grow but i love bunnies. they are so sweet

I don't know a lot about bunnies but hello and welcome.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Welcome from across the ocean!
    My name is Lut, I am from Belgium, and I am owned by 4 pretty lady-cats, named Maya, Inka, Zazou and Snoopy.
    Theya re a handful, but I love them to pieces!!
    I don't have a dog myself, but my daughter has one, a border collie, and I love him very well as well!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge