Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cassie gone to the Rainbow Bridge

Elyse, I'm so sorry for your loss of Cassie. She will live forever in your heart.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Elyse, I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Sleep softly sweet Cassie. Many hugs to you Elyse. You will meet again one day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

We at the Found Cat Hotel Elyce that you will not have Cassie's company.
    Michael , Mr Purr has greeted Cassie and along with Our Combined Angels has made Cassie welcome as An Awesome Eternal Angel Companion and she and Michael are Dream Cats united in love forever.
    They had a big Party at Chicken Chicken Chicken in the Bahamas where they will both have a share and they will be waiting for all their friends to join them in love in paradise forever.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Elyse, I am so very sorry, and I wish I could come over, or even reach through the screen, to hug you. You and Cassie have shared a long, beautiful life together, full of so many delightful experiences and so much love. The two of you have always been a central part of Pet Talk for me. (For instance, I've always loved Cassie and Pinot planning the Catmobile adventures!)

Now this beautiful girl has gone to the Rainbow Bridge, where she is whole and healthy again, a glorious Angel watching over you and sending down love. So many dear friends are welcoming her there, including my beloved kitties Sydney and Lavinia and Christofur and so many others. She is sharing stories with them all about her wonderful life with you and what a great Meowmie you are!

Remember: love is eternal, and you and she are together always.

Cassie, please send some purrs down to your beloved Elyse's heart, to remind her that you are well and with her always, and you will welcome her Home... One Fine Day.

Peace and comfort to you, dear Elyse.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRS~~~~ and ,
    Pat and cats
    Last edited by phesina; 06-09-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet, dear Cassie-cat, Godspeed to the Bridge. Play well and free. Many hugs to you, Elyse, I know how hard this is for you.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Extremely sorry to hear this! Rest in peace dear Cassie May God give Elyse strength and patience through this sad time! Cyber-hugs!

I am so sorry to hear about Cassie. When I saw it on Facebook I got instant tears in my eyes.

RIP Sweet Cassie.
    Hugs to you Elyse.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

So sorry to hear of Cassie's passing at Rainbow Bridge. She was a beautiful grey lady kitty & will
    be greatly missed. (((Hugs))) Elyse.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you so much, everybody. She came home in February '97 and the shelter told me she was between 12 and 18 months old at that time. I am very comforted by the idea that she's with Phred, Gini and some of PT's other "elder states-kitties" like MoFF's Grandma, Phesina's Lavinia, Slick's Yodee, her dear Michael Dylan and I am sure she has purred a million compliments to HRH Edwina. I'd like to think she was also scooped up and hugged by my late grandmother, who liked her so much. The veterinarian suggested she hid her symptoms well for quite awhile. Over the past several days, though, I've had the sense that "the time" might be very close.

For now I won't be a cat-lady for awhile because I don't want to go through this again. There are a couple of good shelter programs around here that need volunteers to do litter pans, serve food and water, and provide time for playing and lovies. I could handle some of that, kitty TLC without the doubt and grief. Please give your fur kids some extra hugs, kisses, lovies and snuggles - we you.

Thank you so much,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am so sorry for your loss of Cassie. I believe you will see her again one day. My Condolences!

Smile

And this Saturday at the Baby Awesome Eternal Companion Angels Fly In Movies Cassie will narrate her home movies , and tell whar a Great Meeowmie you are , and how happy you are together.
    Cassie , Michael and their adopted Angels will visit and bring you and her fellow Cats some great take out!!
    You will be together again in Purradise.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry about your precious Cassie. I'm glad you are going to volunteer. This will allow Cassie to carry out her succession plan more effectively.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

So sorry to hear this. its so hard when losing precious family members.

Godspeed, Cassie...and hugs to the family that misses you and will love you furrever......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"