Thread: Imhotep

Hybrid View

Imhotep

What a gorgeous kitty you are!! I'm so glad to hear you were saved and healed. You do have stunning eyes. I love sphynx's. They are warm and velvety. Congrats on being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Such a beautiful, handsome, special boy! And lucky, too, to be rescued by someone who can give him the love and care that he deserves.

Imhotep - what a lucky and loved boy you are! Your ears - I bet you can hear a fly buzz from 5 miles away! And your eyes are stunning!

Bless your human and the vets who worked with a budget and you to make you the happy, loving boy you are.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Imhotep, what an utterly adorable Sphynx you are! And what a good, kind Purrrson your rescuer was, to bring you home and take care of you and work out a budget with your wonderful vet to get you all better. Blessings to all three of you and all who helped to bring you back to good health!

Well, all Sphynxes are gorgeous (indeed, all cats are!), and you are an especially striking representative of the breed. You look so sweet and soft to the touch, and I love your huge ears and your great big pale-green eyes! I'd love to be able to reach through the screen over or up to Ontario to pet you.. but since I can't do that, I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a sweet disPUSSition you have! You are now full of energy, and you are so very warm and loving. You and your dear Purrrson have developed the deepest bond through all your struggles and hard work together. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Imhotep, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-08-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Imhotep would make a believer outta anyone. I've always wanted a sphinx as well. SO happy that Imhotep is COTD, what beautiful ears darling!

Belated congratulations to you dearest Imhotep on being COTD. What a charming little guy you are with such magnificent ears and beautiful big eyes. So happy to hear that you were rescued by such a special, loving Purrson who was willing to do what was needed to get you well again. You are a lucky little kitty, but of course, your Purrson is also lucky to have found such a treasure as you

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.