Thread: Beautiful Abbey!

Beautiful Abbey!

This is Abbey, she is a 1-1/2-year-old Seal point white female. Typical for a Selkirk Rex, as you can see in her close-up, even her whiskers are curly! She has distinctive markings, too. Unlike her girly girl of an older sister, Abbey is like a tomboy. She rough houses the boy cats and tosses them when she plays, she stands on two legs and uses her front paw to hit ping pong balls to you when you throw them to her. She loves toys and will play with them by herself for long periods of time, yet she loves to play ball with the boys when she gets a chance. At night she is a big sweet potato, she sleeps besides me and is so sweet. When you pick her up she goes limp like a ragdoll and loves being loved on. She is just a beautiful and fun girl, inside and out!
    Good morning, beautiful Abbey! I would love to gently pet your wavy coat - it looks so soft! And your curly white whiskers are just the best! I like your seal point markings and your sweet, round face!

You are a busy, playful kitty - playing with your toys, playing Ping-Pong with your people -- and having fun with the boy kitties! Then it is time for lovies and cuddles with your very special person

I hope you have a wonderful special day with your sister and the boys, sweet Abbey kitty! It is a pleasure to meet you Happy Cat of the Day, wonderful girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Abbey , you are a wonderful Cat , just having coming into Cat Hood and on your way to a long and happy life in a great Furr Ever Home.
    WE just love you Abbey and tour wonderful coloring and we all are making you our Brand New Cat Friend.

We would all love to invite you to the King's Buffet , and share maybe our Awesome Angels are all ready to bring a plate for you very special day and hopefully you will have toys and treats.

We are all sending Our Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Awesome Abbey.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Abbey is the best! Happy COTD to Abbey! I did not see this breed at the cat show this year, cryin' shame 4 sure. Lots of cuddles and a smooch to darling Abbey!

Abbey, you are such a gorgeous little kitty! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Abbey, what an utterly gorgeous little fluffball you are! I just wish I could reach right through the screen to New York and gently tickle you under your chin and all around that sweet little face and then pet you over the top of your head and down your back. (Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will tickle and pet you for me .)

You are adorable, a stunning representative of the Selkirk Rex breed. All that curly hair looks just so soft to the touch, and your dear little face with the curly whiskers and the big blue eyes shows off your fun-loving disposition so well. You love to get into wrestling matches with your boy-cat roomies, you stand up to play ping pong using your paw as the racquet, and you play with your toys alone or with your brothers.

And what a big love-bug you are too! You go limp when picked up to be more easily loved-on, and you're a big sweet potato at night, sleeping beside your Purrrson. You and he/she love each other dearly, don't you. As she/he says, you are "just a beautiful and fun girl, inside and out!" What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Abbey, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you, your girly-girl older sister and your wrestling-partner brothers, your dear Purrrson, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another ping pong game followed by a wrestling match

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to you dearest Abbey on being COTD! What a beautiful girl you are, with such a lovely wavy coat, sweet face and curly little whiskers. And you have a wonderful and fun-loving purrsonality to match.

We very much enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it was filled with all the things you love most. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.