The girls are being spayed tomorrow - so today I'm taking pictures and writing up their bios to put up on the Humane Society's website. It's a little bittersweet, especially with Rocket. I love them both dearly, but I'm excited for them to find their homes too!

Here's what I've got for Rocket so far:

Do you need more snuggling in your life? My name is Rocket, and I LOVE to snuggle!

I was raised around other cats and a cat-friendly dog, and I like all of them fine, but my real love is people! I will come running when I hear my people come into the room, start to purr the moment I am touched, and when I am picked up I settle right into my people’s arms and relax for some good snuggles.

I spend plenty of time running around on kitten business too! My favourite toys are rattling mice and a stick with feathers on the end, and I am FAST when I chase them! I like to scratch on flat cardboard scratchers, I always use my litter box, and I eat both crunchy and canned food happily!

This is the picture I plan to use for her profile:

And a few others...

LOVE this one!

Here is what I have for Jellybean so far...

Meow! My name is Jellybean, and I am as sweet as candy!

I am a very playful and energetic kitten, and I am hoping to find a family who wants to share lots of playtime with me! My favourite toys are balls that rattle and the “kickeroo” that I can grab and kick with my back feet! I was raised around grown-up cats and a cat-friendly dog and I like everyone!

I am a bold adventurer, and I throw myself into new experiences without a second thought! New cat tree? Run straight to the top! New food? Dive on in! New friends? Fantastic!

I do have a tendency to think of human toes as toys, my foster family has been distracting me by throwing my ball when I try to tackle toes and I am starting to realize that my toys are more fun than toes.
I use my litterbox always, I like to scratch on a tall scratcher with rope, and I happily eat either crunchy or canned food! If you need some extra fun in your life, come meet me today!

Her profile picture...

TOES! I want to kiss them, but she'd probably bunny-kick my nose out of pure silliness!

It's funny....Rocket is SO photogenic, I had DOZENS of pics to choose from. Jellybean is so on the move that I had like....half a dozen pictures in focus, and a bunch of pictures of her chest and paw as she tackled the camera!