Thread: Logan is really gorgeous

Logan is really gorgeous

and he sounds like such a sweet cat
    my female cat is very timid too and would love to find out what the cure is besides a loving environment
    thank you for sharing Logan with us

Dearest Logan, I agree completely: you are really gorgeous! You look like you have some Maine Coon heritage there, with that long fluffy fur, those long white whiskers, those long fluffy ear tufts, and those big green eyes full of love for your dear Purrrson. Your lovely brown fur looks so soft to the touch, I wish I could reach through the screen to Virginia to pet you (gently so as not to alarm you in your shyness). Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved special friend will give you loads of pets for me .

And not only are you lovely and gorgeous to behold, you have quite the remarkable Purrrsonality too! You are very shy, but you trust completely your Purrrson who is your very special friend. I am glad he/she didn't say just what the dogs did that has you so scared of them, as I'm sure it would make me very sad to learn. But you know your Purrrson keeps you completely safe. You and she/he love each other dearly, and you snuggle up with him/her whenever you get the chance. You also have very distinct food tastes, don't you! You make it clear that you want cat food and treats, not human food, not even the meats that many cats love to eat. You have two other kitties in your family, and I hope you all enjoy each other's company. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Logan, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special human friend and your two kitty housemates and all your family and friends (even the dogs, as long as they are kept somewhere away from you!) are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and CAT treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Not only do all Our Cat Lovers love you Logan , but all of us at the Found Cat Hotel love you too.
    You are such a Big Gorgeous Cat , and we are all proud to make you our New Friend.

Con Cat Ulations on being our Fine Selection for Our New Cat of the Day, and we are praying that there are some treats and toys in store for you today.

A Huge Purry Furry MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW Is Coming for YOU , Big Logan , Our Newst Cat of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats beautiful Logan, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    You are SO right, Logan is exquisite! What a perfectly divine COTD!

Hello Logan, What a handsome beautiful cat you are! It sure sounds as if your human loves you very much and knows what you like and dislike. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Beautiful Logan with your purr-fect brown tabby markings, your white whiskers and your green eyes! I agree with Phesina- you look like you have some Maine Coon heritage. I am so sorry that you had a scare once in your life; however, I'm so glad you have a caring person that you can snuggle with to your heart's content! Your person will help you get over some of your shyness.

Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Logan! Please have your favorite person give you some extra petting for me today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you dear Logan on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful Purrson who understands you and loves you so very much.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.