Thread: Good morning, sweet Sakima

Good morning, sweet Sakima

Good morning, Sakima - and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

I laughed when I read that you were bringing the bread back your family put out for the brids, but that’s proof of how sweet you are. You are very handsome, too.

Apart from the white, you look very much like my Fister, who would sit in front of his food bowl, if it was empty. I had to say goodbye to him in 2013, at the age of almost 17. I hope you will have a long, happy and healthy life, like he had.

Have fun today and share the extra treats you’re bound to get, with your cat friend.

Sending kisses to you both.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hey Sakima, you have some spiral skills as one sees in the first picture. You are a very handsome orange boy and I have heard a lot of stories here at Pet Talk but never one like yours. I wonder why you bring back the bird's bread. Do you think birds should not be fed because it should be the other way around or do you think nice healthy cat food would be better for them?
    Anyway we wish you a wonderful day, your family loves you and so do we

Sweet Sakima

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Sakima

You are such a beautiful ginger fluffball... I can see why you are loved very much.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

And like my Dear Michael aka Mister Purr who passed on after his 20th Purrthday.
    You are such a Big Awesome Orange Cat , and it is nice that you have known your Guardian since you were such a Tiny Cat of the Future.
    Only Sydney ChristinOfur and my Empress Josephine came to me that young.

That photo of you on your yard is the very essence of a Cat, enjoying his day in the sun, ready to run and play , and awaiting whatever life will bring forward.

We Found Hotel Cats are allowing Michael and Our Orange Porch Cats to start their Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Sweet Sakima.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

thats pretty neat

He's learnt to sit before being fed, which is how you know he wants something, when he comes and sits down in front of you.
    ^^^^ copied ^^^^
    you train your cat well.. I have a orange cat peaches that if he is where he shouldn't be I say down. he jumps down than I say good kitty. and chico will not go into a rec room unless I am there too then he jumps into my lamp.
    you have a very nice orange kitty Sakima. what a nice sweet kitty you are. I love oranges kitties. I give you kitty treats on your special cat of the day..20140602.0744
    Last edited by issop; 06-03-2014 at 06:45 PM.
    i have been frosted by freedom

http://www.issop.com/cats/

Blog Entries
    Sakima has such a sweet gentle face, just perfect to smooch! Hope he has a special and exciting day as he is, after all, honorary COTD! Well deserved Sakima my man, happy dance!

Sweet, handsome ginger Sakima! I see you sitting in your picture - what delicious treat may I serve you, beautiful kitty?! Orange kitties are very special and that's you! I like your ginger fur with the touches of white, and your tabby striped tail Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful tabby Sakima!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sakima, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I hope my orangie grows up to be as beautiful as you. I smiled when I read that you used to retrieve the bread that was thrown out for the birds. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Sakima, you are gorgeous! What a good-looking guy you are, lying there basking on the grass in the sunlight.. and then, in closeup shots, showing off your orange and white fur and white whiskers and pale-green eyes so well. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Cambridgeshire, England to pet you.. But since I can't, I know one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And not only are you adorable to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! How clever of you, as a tiny kitten recognizing your new eight-year-old human friend and going home with her and her family then. And how funny back then that you would go bring back the bread put out for the birds. Now that you are a grownup, you know to sit to ask for food when you want some.. and you sleep in strange positions and play with (annoy? of course not!) the other family cat. You are so sweet and would never harm a fly. You and your whole family all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sakima, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-03-2014 at 06:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Sakima.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sakima what a handsome guy you are!!!

I loved reading about you today. I also enjoyed your great pictures. You are a treasure indeed!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Sakima, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you dear Sakima on being COTD. What a very handsome lad you are and most deserving of this honor. We loved reading about you and seeing your photos.

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Mr. Sakima

That's funny, my Tulip used to do that, sit when she wanted something. It used to drive me crazy and make me laugh my head off. It is so effective, that sitting and staring! Anyway, he is a gorgeous orange kitty. Congratulations Mr. Sakima!