Thread: Cat transport needed, New Jersey to RI - cat is stuck in NJ, what can we suggest?

Cat transport needed, New Jersey to RI - cat is stuck in NJ, what can we suggest?

Pet Talkers have lots of experience! So when I saw this posting on CL, I thought someone on here may have ideas for this person.

Apparently the cat was to be relocated cross country, the trip should have ended here in RI and instead the cat is now stuck in NJ.

Ideas, anyone?

Here is a link to the ad:
    http://providence.craigslist.org/pet/4498351215.html

I can't help, Sandie, but you might post this in Rescue also.

GILL is back on PT but I don't know if he is still involved in transport. You could PM him.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I have a cousin in Rhode Island, and we have a Pt'er there also. I messaged my cousin. I posted the info for Family only on FB.

I also emailed the poster and asked for particulars, like why she is moving her cat.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hey that's great, thanks for the help!