Thread: Isabella Rose the Inguene

Isabella Rose the Inguene

And we Found Cat Hotels think that Isabella Rose , that you would be the belle of the ball , and that you would look simply stunning in your gown , and your chapeau designed By Lady Edwina Rose Angel.
    You are so precious , and certainly are a Princess Cat.

We wish that we could meet you Isabella Rose and share our Swiss Chalet luncheon with you , you we think would love the Soup and Chicken Wrap Deluxe!!!!!!!!!

We are all saluting you Isabella Rose Our New Friend , especially Our Smokey Angels who are cheering and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WING For Our Lovely Isabella Rose our Charming New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Isabella Rose is my dear blue Selkirk Rex curly girl. The Selkirk Rex in an American breed, that originated in Montana! She is all grown up now at two years old. We call her Rose for short, but she is also sometimes called Rose Pose because she poses like she is expecting the paparazzi any minute! She loves getting love from us humans all the time, too, and even pushes her head into you so you can pet her. She never rough houses, she is a lady, and expects everyone should know that! Her curly fur is classic for a Selkirk Rex, and while it almost looks like lamb's wool, it is very soft to touch - which of course makes her required petting a pleasure! She has tall long legs, she is a very big girl, but a dearly loved kitty all the same!
    Isabella Rose, Your Ladyship! What a gorgeous blue kitty lady you are! I would be honored to pet your plush, soft coat for as long as you wish. I would be careful not to mess it up so it is purr-fectly in place when the photographers arrive! You are beautiful and it's my pleasure to meet you today! Happy Cat of the Day, Lady Isabella Rose!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Isabella Rose, what an utterly adorable grey fluffball you are! You are so cute, with that sweet little round face with the big coppery eyes watching everything. You are also known as Rose Pose because you know how to strike just the perfect shot for the paparazzi! Your fur is so pretty, so soft and wooly-looking, I wish I could just reach through the screen to New York to pet you gently on top of your head and under your chin and down your back. Since I can't, though, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved humans will pet you gently all over, wherever you wish .

And you are not only stunningly beautiful, sweetie, you are the most friendly and affectionate cat too! You let your people know just when you want more petting, and they are most happy to oblige. You have a very ladylike disposition, and you and your family members all love each other dearly. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Isabella Rose, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Isabella Rose what a beauty you are!!!

It was a treat to see your sweet picture and meet you today. You are a treasure indeed!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Isabella Rose, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella Rose, what a beautiful kitty you are! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a beauty Rose!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Rose, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are very pretty . Your fur looks so soft--wish I could feel it. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations to you sweet Isabella Rose on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are, with such a beautiful, soft grey coat. Of course everyone should love to pet you!

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Blog Entries
    Happy COTD to you sweet little Isabella Rose! What a lovely grey darling you be!

Rose Pose

Belated congratulations on being Cat of the Day Rose.

You are such a beautiful pussycat I can see why you are loved very much... and your fur looks sooooo purrrfect and soft!

Hope you enjoy your international stardom.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones

Isabella Rose - I almost missed your sweet face as I was on my computer very late last night and the new kitty was up!

I love your little round face and your big eyes. Please have your people give you many cuddles and pets for me - your fur look so soft!

Happy Cat of the Day, Rose Pose!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Who is just about the most adorable little darling I've seen for a while? Isabella Rose, or Rose Pose. You are utterly yummy with your purrfect grey fur and your copper eyes. Irresistable. And a lady too. I bet you went to the best school where they taught you immaculate manners.

I hope you had the best ever day of cuddles and treats, sweetheart.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell