Thread: Beautiful Bella

Beautiful Bella

Concatulations beautiful Bella on being COTD. You were an adorable baby and have grown up to a very, very beautiful princess. Enjoy your fame with
    lots of treats, scritches and lovies from your family.My fur girls Kaveri and Shiela end you lots of purrs.

Hi Bella

I see your beautiful photo every day at work, so it is just wonderful to see you as Cat of the Day!! You are just stunning and definitely a princess!

I'm so glad you can enjoy a garden now and roll on the grass. You are a real heart stealer, Bella.

Congratulations and enjoy your special day! Ask your dad for some extra-special treats to celebrate!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

So Bella,
    you are already a friend of Tinkerbell and her siblings! Now here at Pet talk you will find plenty of kitties you can have fun with.
    You are a wonderful regal feline and you have been an adorable little baby bear baby- congratulations and enjoy your day!

Blog Entries
    Cats don't come prettier than Bella, what an adorable sweet Kitty cat!

Yummy chocolate Bella!

Hello, beautiful Bella! What a gorgeous girl you are, your fur is so pretty! Chocolate brown with many touches of orange-red, and it looks so fluffy and soft to pet! You have your morning routine and your "welcome the human home" routine. Then it is time to go out to the back yard, observe the birds and take up some sunshine!

It is a pleasure to meet you today, wonderful Bella! Could you please have your person give you some extra petting for me, maybe during a combing session - I am glad to meet you! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Bella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bella

beautiful Bella. You look a lot like our cat Bat Cat that was COD here a while back. http://catoftheday.com/archive/2014/March/23.html
    She was a stray someone dumped at the campground we were at. It is nice to =know what breed she is.

Congrats on COD.

You are such an astounding Cat Bell, I can count five colors of fur on you, what an amazing blend you have on your coat of so many colors!!!
    You are so beautiful Bella, we Found Cat Hotel Companions all wish that we could all have you for Whiskas Temptations and what ever take out our Dad surprises us with!!!

Our Dad and Karen the Librarian are both so amazed, and we bet that all Cat Lovers are wondering just how you got all those colors.
    We are glad that you are our New Friend Bella.

We are all sending Our Official MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friend and Our Glorious New Cat of the Day Beauteous Bella.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Bella, what a stunningly beautiful Ragdoll girl you are! In that first photo you show off your coat of many colors, flame red and chocolate brown. Then, there you are, back when you were a kitten, lying on your side having a snooze. You have some of the red fur there, along with the grey and brown. Your fur is so fluffy and looks so soft to the touch. And what a sweet face you have! I love those long white whiskers and the big pale green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world again to Melbourne to pet you! Oh, well, I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

Not only are you beautiful to behold, you have a most delightful Purrrsonality too! You have your daily routine with your special Purrrson, each morning watching and waiting until he/she gets out of the shower and then getting your treat, and then in the evening greeting her/his arrival home from work by spinning on the carpet. You grew up in an apartment but now you and your family have a nice home with a backyard in which you can sleep in the sun and watch the birds, making your clicking noise when you see one. You are full of fun and energy, and you and your family members all love each other deeply, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bella what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today! They were like a ray of sunshine in my rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Bella, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats beautiful Bella, on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Bella on being COTD! What a beautiful girl you are. Indeed you are a princess!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Beautiful Bella

Belated CONGRATULATIONS on being Cat of the Day

You are such a fluffball of a pussycat. I'm so pleased you now have fresh air to wander at your leisure to sleep and play at leisure.

I hope you have a wonderful day being an international superstar.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones