Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bobby & Ebony got out. Ebony is IN - p 2, # 25 BOBBY IS IN P3 #34!!!

I'm so glad to hear Ebony is in! Hopefully, Bobby will come, too - he must be hungry!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you for the candles and prayers. I moved the trap to the front path about midnight last night - Riley was barking out the window so I thought may he is out front after all.

Nothing in the trap this morning. With the trap in the front, I could catch someone (neighborhood cat) - or something (skunk?!) - I rather not have!

You must be so worried, it's been a couple of days now. I hope there's not much traffic in your neighborhood. Could he be sitting in a tree, or be locked in someone's shed? I'm sure you have asked around and you know what the best times are to go looking for him (between dusk and dawn)

I so hope he comes back!

Have you looked inside in every single cupboard?

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Bobby is HOME! Inside and safe and ravenous, lol. Clearly he hasn't eaten since sometime Sunday.

I am crying tears of happiness, I had started to give up home. Last evening I walked all around the neighborhood, calling him and shaking the Temptations bag. Nothing. I left flyers at the neighbors' doors, asking them to check garage and shed; the flyer had his photo, description, my name and phone number.

This morning I went out to get the newspaper and didn't even bother to look at the trap. Walking back in, I couldn't help but notice, the door was closed. OH! I approached carefully; the trap was in the front yard, no fence so I could have had a skunk or anything in there. Then I saw it was my very own BOBBY!!!

He'd been head butting the door to get out so he has a bit of a scrape on his head, nothing major and he is quite stressed so I'm not going to do anything with that.

Thank you all so very much for the prayers, positive vibes, and support during this 5 day ordeal.

Oh, Bobby! I am so glad you and Ebony are safely home! Huge hugs and kisses, xo xo xo xo! this is the best news to start the day! Leaky eyes here!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks Elyse! Start of a great weekend now. All kitties in, car returning this afternoon, getting back to normal around here!

Yay! Thank goodness he is in, and safe and relatively unharmed!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so happy he is back! Now you can relax, but what a week of worrying. He will probably want some food and then a good long nap.

I'm so glad both your cats returned from being AWOL. No more Big Out for you guys!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

YES!! This is wonderful news! Everyone is home safe and sound. Whew! Now you can enjoy a nice relaxing weekend.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm glad they are back home and safe.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh, thank GOD!!!!!

Bobby and Ebony and Sandie (and all), now you need to have A NICE LOOOOOOONG RELAXING WEEKEND!!!!!

Love to you all.. this has me joining in with a few tears of happiness and gratitude, too.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Hallelujah! I was still wondering but afraid to ask, perfect outcome!! Finally, whew..

Thank God both of them are at home and safe.

Thank you all, every one of you. I've been walking around with a silly grin on all day, just SO happy to have Bobby inside and safe again.