Thread: Latte

Latte

Since surrendering Buddy, I have kept in contact with the ESRA Indiana representative, and on May 13 I contacted her about a female Springer in a shelter in Indianapolis. The shelter said she had severe ear infections, matts, and possible skin issues. I was not the first person to contact Lynn, and later that day she let me know they were getting Latte. She was estimated to be 8-10 years old and knew several tricks. Lynn took Latte to her vet and found out she had 3 different types of ear infections, cancer, kennel cough, and a thyroid problem. The cancer had spread and they made the difficult decision to let her go yesterday. RIP sweet Latte! I wish you could have stayed to know the love of a family again!

Attached is a picture of Latte in the shelter. I wish I had one of her after her haircut.Name:  Latte.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  22.7 KB
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Awww, she is all better now.

RIP sweet girl.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Blog Entries
    Rest In Peace Sweet Latte
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Rest in peace, Latte.

You will be remembered and loved always by the nice people who cared for you in your last days.

Latte's are very sweet

Oh sweet Latte, I am glad your last few days were with someone who loved you. Don't you worry tho, you are now in a place of peace that is pain free, full of love and you can look and act like a puppy again. Enjoy every minute.