Thread: Sir Edward Lancelot

Sir Edward Lancelot

Hey, you are not uncoordinated. You are learning to fall and land gracefully. All kitties have that training program.
    Anyhow, congrats on being COD. Youn are a handsome fella even if you aren't orange LOL.

You are not uncoordinated Sir Edward Lancelot , like Our Juke Joint Joseph you are a bit jumping and landing handicapped.
    You are such a Handsome Cat , you look a lot like our Joey the Porch Cat who passed on last year.
    You are such a Great Cat , the British Short Hair is so distinguished.

We of the Found Cat Hotel Found Cat Hotel in the colonies are pleased to send Our Congratulations to Our Newest Cat of the Day and a big pip pip cheerio Go to you Sir Edward Lancelot.

WE are all sending Our Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W To Our Newest and Noblest Cat of The Day Sir Edward Lancelot , our New Friend.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations Sir Edward, you are a handsome puss and look just like my Scooby. well done sweetie. Name:  001.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  45.6 KB
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Blog Entries
    What a divine COTD! Ed is way too cute, just love him!

Dearest Sir Edward Lancelot, aka Minky, Stinky, Purr Monster, and Loon, what a stunningly handsome grey guy you are! Your thick grey fur looks just so soft, and you have such a sweet round face with the matching grey nose and the long whiskers and the wonderful big orange eyes gazing straight out at me with the happiest look. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Manchester, UK to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will deliver lots of pets to you for me .

And not only are you gorgeous, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You are such a busy fellow each day.. so many adventures to be had, things to climb, naps to fit in, cuddles to have, windows to sunbathe in, boxes to sit in. Even if you don't always make it down smoothly from high places, isn't it fun to climb up on them?! That's great that you have nice clean laundry on a heated clothes dryer to sleep on! Mum and Dad love so much having those constant reminders of you in their clothes. And you have your own brother to play with too. Don't you all have the greatest fun together! You love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sir Edward, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your brother and Mum and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and maybe even a new box to sit in and then a fresh load of laundry to take a nap on.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh, beautiful Edward Lancelot! What a stunning British Blue kitty you are! Your golden eyes, your sweet round face, and your plush grey coat! Your fur looks so soft to pet, I hope your dad or mum will give you some extra petting for me today. You are a very busy kitty, too-- resting on your dad's rugby shirt on the clothes dryer; soaking up the sunshine; playing chase with your brother; and climbing on the furniture! Then it is time to fit in a nap and cuddles, oh so purr-fect!

A very happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Edward kitty! I am very glad I got to meet you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're so handsome Edward!!! I love blue kitties!

Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Edward

You just have to love that grumpy face! Ed, you're a sweetie.

Belated congratulations to you dear Edward on being COTD. What a handsome and charming lad you are, with your beautiful soft grey coat and such a sweet face.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your brother and family. May you be blessed with many happy years together