Thread: Scruffy!

Scruffy!

Hi, Scruffy! I've never before met a dog who drinks tea! I'd love to share my cuppa with you In fact, one look from your big brown eyes and I'd do pretty much whatever you like!

You have a very important job, watching for your person and barking when a seizure occurs. It sounds like you do it wonderfully well! Good for you! Then when it is time for your person to use the Hoover, you are there to chase it! Right on, Scruffy!

I agree with your person; you are very special! Happy Dog of the Day to you! I am sending you a big hug to celebrate YOU!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you dear Scruffy on being DOTD. What a handsome lad you are and such an angel too.

I've never known a dog who enjoyed a cuppa tea Your family is very lucky. It would be such a joy to share teatime with you and it would certainly be impossible to resist such sweet brown eyes asking for a little sip

Hope you enjoy your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Scruffy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. You are a handsome boy. Love your hair cut. Take good care of your family. They are lucky to have you.

Donna

Blog Entries
    Scruffy is so cute, just love his name. Hugs and kisses to Scruffy Scrufferson from Scruffland!

Congratulations Scruffy, Scruffy by name but not by nature I'll bet. Well done handsome you can come for a cup of tea anytime.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

You're adorable Scruffy!!! What a smart and good boy you are alerting when your person has seizures!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla