Thread: Ariat!

Ariat!

Hi Ariate, I'm glad you were adopted and it looks like you found a great forever family. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I am so sorry about losing your other dog, but maybe it was ment to be because he ended up with Ariat. He sounds like a wonderful dog with a great name! You could get another dog and name him Justin... after the Justin boot brand, though Ariat is my favorite brand!

Ariat

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Ariat. You knew who you wanted when your Mom walked into the shelter. That is a great place to find great dogs, and
    you are surely one of them. Have a happy day.

Donna

Hi! I am Ariat's owner, Marissa. Thank you for your kind comments

Ariat definitely chose us and it was meant to be that day when we rescued her. I will always adopt dogs from a shelter, there are so many great dogs there.

I forgot to mention Ariats tricks. She can sit, lay, speak, roll over, and she now knows how to crawl. She also has her corner of the bed. She sleeps right by my feet and the wall. You tell her "Ariat, go to your corner" and she will go to the end of the bed, curl up in a ball, and she will stay there all night long. As soon as she hears my voice in the morning she will jump up and give me good morning kisses. She is definitely one of a kind!

Here is a photo of Ariat and her brother Roscoe
    They absolutely love each other

Blog Entries
    Ariat is the most darling, kissable little Beagle ever! Of course he should be DOTD, no question. Loved seeing the family photo, have the best day ever!

Hello Ariat, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a pretty girl. It was your lucky day when you were chosen to go home with your humans. No doubt you have a good life and are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You are adorable, Ariat! I'd love to give you some petting or a big hug! Maybe one of your people will do that for me today You spotted your people and knew they were the ones to go home with! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're adorable Ariat!!! I'm glad you got adopted to a great home!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Roscoe are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla