Thread: Dearest Cow

Dearest Cow

Precious Cow, your story really touched my heart. Finding your furrever home was so special. How brave you were, Cow, to be so good with your diabetes shots. It would have been so devastating for your people to lose you after such a fight.

This is just what happened to one of my precious little Burmese, Campo, who I adopted with his brother Puddy when they were 15. He, like you, let me give him his needles, and like you, his kidneys started to fail and I had to let him go over the rainbow bridge.

I had tears in my eyes reading your story, and can see how much you were loved, sweetheart. Bless your loving owners for sharing you and your special photos. I hope you know that this day is your day wherever you are and that many will be very touched by your story.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Cow

Cow you are such an interesting cat. We had a cat with diabetes and understand the shots. We had to test blood sugar and got the drop by sticking a vein in the ear. Casey was so good at letting us do that. I think they know we are trying to help them.

Dearst Cow

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Cow. Prrr rprrr

Wow what a beautiful pussycat you were... or should I say are, as even though you have passed over the rainbow bridge I am sure you are looking down on your family with a smile knowing that you were loved very much.

I love your colouring and I love your name. Cow is such an affectionate term.

I wish you well in your new world of pussycat heaven and your family in their loss of you.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones

Blog Entries
    Cow is certainly a very special, wonderful COTD.I am so sorry he is gone now, but very happy that he had so much love and care in his life. So brave when getting his shots, amazing! Hearts and flowers to the memory of wonderful Cow and his loving family.

Dearest Cow Angel, what a beautiful Tuxedo boy you are, and what a beautiful story your loving and beloved humans have to tell! You are so handsome to see in your photographs. Your Tuxedo pattern is gorgeous. I love that diamond blaze starting between your eyes and going down your nose!

And you have just the sweetest face ever, with those lovely pale green eyes full of so much wisdom. You know what a wonderful life you came to have, becoming a cherished family member after your rough life as a stray. I do wish I could reach through the screen all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you! (Well, some day I'll be able to, but until then plenty of other Angels are doing so for me .)

To Cow's family, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful, touching story with us. The love you and he share shines through every word. You know that he is with you always.. Love is eternal, and he is healthy and whole again, ready to welcome you Home, One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Cow, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends and all the Angels are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and heavenly treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Cow, I am so glad your family shared your story and you are being honored here as Cat of the Day.

You look like such a sweet boy in your photos, but also like one who have tried a bit of everything, but you were brave to the end. How lucky you were to find a loving family who could give you the love and attentions you so needed.

Have fun at the RB and play hard with your new friends there.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cow kitty - you look like you had been out on your own for a long time and been battered about by life. But you found some wonderful people, got better, and gave them head butts and all! Your heart healed, your body did its best.

If love could have saved you, you would still be here. You ARE here in the memories and hearts of the people that loved you so much.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, sweet Cow. Send a wee purr from the Rainbow Bridge to let your humans know you are healthy and playing like a kitten - and that you will always love them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Cow-Cat

God Bless you for all you did for this wonderful "feral" cat! We have a cow-cat too, name of Cookie (a former cat-of-the-day also!)- he's about 7 now, and still in perfect health, thank God- we caught him at only about 5 months old-- but he, like your Cow, is a complete love...... THANK YOU for all the love and attention you gave a great cat who, by choice or circumstance, was an 'outside cat'- he knew love and care for many years- SO MANY cats never do!
    Thank you for being so good to him for so long- he knew he was loved and cared for-
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

In Memory of Cow

It was meant to be that your family and Cow found one another. He knew good folks when he found 'em! Bless you for taking such good care of your Cow boy. There is nothing like the love of a special cat and nobody will ever be like your dear Cow. There are just no words that can ease the pain of losing such a love. Hugs to you.

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Cow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Cow on being our special COTD. What a handsome lad you were, and so brave and charming and smart too. After all, you found a wonderful, loving family and understood that they needed to give you shots to help you. We loved your photos. Cow kitties are all so beautiful and unique! I had tears in my eyes as I read your wonderful story. My heart goes out to your family. Having suffered the loss of beloved fur babies, I know how hard it was for them to lose you and how much they miss you. I also believe the love you shared with them keeps you connected and that you're watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge. I hope all the other fur angels at the Rainbow Bridge (including our own beloved Copernicus, Kepler & Grimaldi) helped you celebrate your special day.

Sending gentle hugs and warm wishes to Cow's wonderful family too. Thank you for sharing his story with us and God bless you for the love and care you gave sweet Cow.

Sweet Cow

What a cute pussycat. I am so grateful to you, as a volunteer in cat rescue, that you took her in and gave her the life and love she deserved for the time she had left. I hope that your kindness will be shown to other kitties in your lifetime. It is very hard to go through this loss (obviously I am speaking from experience) but I know that those we have lost would want us to share our love and passion for cats with others in need. Take care.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

I had to laugh at your name Cow as that reminds me of years ago when My Scrappy Two used to snooze with my Siamese Six Pack, earning her the nickname of the Holstein Meezer.
    Now my Siamese are Angels , and you probably have met them in Paradise Cow, you wold make such great Angel Friends.

I know that you are much missed I still miss my Angels, but I know that all of Our Awesome Angels have a task and that is setting up our reunion when we are all reunited furr ever.
    One Fine Day.

We are all sending an Angelic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Four Our Newest Awesome Angel Cow the Cool.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS