Thread: Ares the Rescued and Rescuer

Ares the Rescued and Rescuer

I am so happy you were able to rescue Ares and him you. Gaining the trust of a horse and building a bond is like no other relationship.

Ares

Ares you are very handsome. So glad you were rescued. On the other hand, animals have a way of rescuing us. We concern ourselves with your problems and somewhat forget about ours. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day. Wish they would put that guy in jail and throw away the key.
    Have a great day, both of you.

Donna

What an awful start to your life Ares. I'm so glad you were rescued! You're a gorgeous boy!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hail Ares!!

What terrific stories! So glad for ALL of you to have found family with each other!!

Amazing Ares

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Ares.

You are such a special horse, beautiful and kind and therapeutic too! I can see why you are loved very much and I am so happy you have a fantastic family to live with now.

Have a wonderful day Ares as you are now a superstar.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones

Blog Entries
    Ares is spectacular and deserves to be honored today and every day! Actually you both do, and my wish for you 2 is that the pain of the past falls away and you build a new life together. A life full of kindness and peace and love. Just like you deserve. Have a wonderful day!!

What a beautiful Palomino you are, Ares . . . like my deceased Tim (he had 4 white socks so you didn't both look identical) that was also POTD many years ago. He, too, taught me many a lesson in life and was a good therapist just as you are to your devoted guardian! May you both enjoy many happy, healthy years together and continue to heal and teach each other.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Dearest Ares, what a beautiful horse you are and what a wonderful story of your new home full of love after the awful start you had! You and your human are precious to each other, giving each other the love and healing energies you both have needed.

We are sending you more kisses above your nose and lots of purrs from the cats.

Congratulations, beautiful Ares, on being selected Pet of the Day! We hope you and your special friend and all your family and friends, including those two sweet children giving you love in the photos, are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Your story brought tears to my eyes ares. Being a horse person (or horse nut) I just can't tolerate stuff like that. Enjoy your POTD and have a great time in your new home. You're such a pretty little palomino...
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Congratulations to you dear Ares on being our special POTD. Your story brought tears to my eyes. How anyone could treat such a precious and beautiful creature so cruelly is beyond understanding. Thank God you were rescued and now have a loving family to cherish and care for you. And despite your own suffering, you've been able to help your Person through difficult times too. What a special angel you are!

Hope you enjoyed your special and well deserved day of celebration and stardom.

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

What a wonderful story.

God Bless you and Ares