Thread: Angel is great looking dog

Angel is great looking dog

Love the pitty type dogs just the right size easy care coat, please be careful with letting Angel play and chew ropes if some of the string get ingested could be a death sentence for Angle. If some of the string were to get wrapped around the intestines it would cut off the blood supply and that part of the intestines would die. Depending on how much died depends on if the dog would live or die. Would be a very expensive surgery if caught in time. Also there was a rumor going around that tennis balls were bad for dogs teeth something you might google and see what they say now about rope toys and tennis balls.

Wait a second. Hold it. Just ... hold it. Angel from New York, is this our Angel?!!? Player with your knotted rope toy and watcher of cows in the country, up in New York?! Hi, Angel pup! I know you! I remember when your people went to the shelter to visit some goggies, yes I do! And although they were not expecting to meet a new family member just then, as it turns out they did, and that's you You and your young humans go outside together, or sometimes go for a walk. The weather will be getting nicer soon, so I bet you will be seeing lots of interesting things on your walks- like flowers, trees, plants and hearing the birds sing. Won't that be fun! You were in the shelter, but now you have a forever home with your kitty, your home and your people! As it should be Happy Dog of the Day to you, Angel ! Could you please have your people give you some big hugs, or maybe serve you a yummy treat to celebrate your special day. Bet you will have a snuggle with your dad today too

p.s., I like your face in the 3rd picture from the top, I can see all your colors! Darker brown around your eyes, your white and light-brown face
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Well I'll be darned - if it isn't The Mayor's fur-niece. Woo-hoo! So good to see lots of pictures of you today, Angel. Your Mom & Dad don't post them of you very often. I believe this is the first time I've seen all of you. You really must remind them to post pics of your pretty mugg more often.

Well I'm not going to tell you just how special this honor of DOTD is, since you already know and you get all the inside information. But I will send out a big congratulations to you today. Enjoy being in the spotlight, and work it so you get some extra treats, and maybe even a new rope to that you can convert to a mop!

Sending lots of belly rubs from me, and Wolfy is sending happy woofs to you too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Wait a second. Hold it. Just ... hold it. Angel from New York, is this our Angel?!!? Player with your knotted rope toy and watcher of cows in the country, up in New York?! Hi, Angel pup! I know you! I remember when your people went to the shelter to visit some goggies, yes I do! And although they were not expecting to meet a new family member just then, as it turns out they did, and that's you You and your young humans go outside together, or sometimes go for a walk. The weather will be getting nicer soon, so I bet you will be seeing lots of interesting things on your walks- like flowers, trees, plants and hearing the birds sing. Won't that be fun! You were in the shelter, but now you have a forever home with your kitty, your home and your people! As it should be Happy Dog of the Day to you, Angel ! Could you please have your people give you some big hugs, or maybe serve you a yummy treat to celebrate your special day. Bet you will have a snuggle with your dad today too

p.s., I like your face in the 3rd picture from the top, I can see all your colors! Darker brown around your eyes, your white and light-brown face
    Yes that is the very same Angel, she does have great colors, and I love the one where she is actually sitting in LH's lap at the kitchen table.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Speaking of 50 Lb lap dogs, it's very hard to type congratulations to you while you're trying to inspect my ears, young lady!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Angel

Congratulations Angel for being DOTD. You must be very well liked because so many people remember you.
    Have a great day.

Donna

Blog Entries
    Angel is a Rock Star! I like the fist picture the best, but they're all great, have a fantastic day today Angel. SUCH a FACE!!

Just so you all know, my favorite nickname for Angel is wiggle-butt! The whole back half of the dog wags, VERY enthusiastically, at the slightest excuse. That's why I don't have any pictures of her from when I met her, she was too busy wigging and wagging and sniffing and playing and checking out everyone and everything to hold still enough for a good picture!
    I've Been Frosted

CONGRATULATIONS, Darling Angel!!!!! I've been "hearing" about you for a while, but this is my first time "seeing" you! You are just adorable.

And happy birthday to your Dad!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Angel!! So wonderful to see so many pics of you!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Angelic Angel

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Angel.

You sound a wonderful dog and I'm so pleased you have found a wonderful family to live with, having lots of fun with rope and tennis balls.

Enjoy your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones

Congratulations to you sweet Angel on being DOTD. Your name fits. You are indeed an angel to help your family deal with the loss of their beloved puppy who went to the Rainbow Bridge. Undoubtedly, that puppy is watching over all of you and is happy to know you're there to help out. And you're a lucky girl to have found your furrever home with such a loving family.

Hope you enjoyed your day of international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family, including your kitty sibling. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together
    Last edited by MoonKitties; 05-17-2014 at 06:53 AM.

I love her black eyeliner. She's a very purdy girl. Thanks for rescuing!