Thread: Joyeux Jumpy

Joyeux Jumpy

Aaawww Jumpy, Orion is always very glad when he sees a fellow Aby as Cat of the Day. and such a handsome and unusual fawn boy! Orion who is blue waves over to you and wishes you couod both proof together that Jumpy is a very good name for Abys. Orion says he would like to be a mighty hunter too but there are no mice on his balcony.
    I would love to share a nosekissie with you and send all our best wishes and félicitations à l' Alsace.

Congratulations, Jumpy, on being COTD - you're lucky to have such a nice home ....Please be kind to my mice cousins!! Love, Marty Mouse http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

What a great Orange Cat you are Jumpy , and you certainly have quite a good nickname.
    We just love Orange Cats at the Found Cats Hotel , and you are quite a great Cat.

We are wishing that you could get together with you on your special day and bring you some buffet chicken and Whiska Temptations and Royal Canin samples.

We are sending our love to our New Friend and Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Dear Newest Cat of the Day Jumpy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    I fell madly in love with Jumpy at once! Pure pussycat excellence, I'm glad you are so proud of him. Have a wonderful day!

I love your buff color, Jumpy. Enjoy your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Jumpy, you are beautiful! I've never met a buff-colored Aby before! I would love to gently pet your short, pretty coat! I bet it is very nice for you and your person to have a snuggle together You are a skilled hunter AND a terrific photo-subject! What a gorgeous kitty -- happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Jumpy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Jumpy (what a great name for a cat!), what an utterly gorgeous French Abyssinian young lady you are! You have such a lovely fawn-color coat there. You look so happy and contented in all your photos, and what a sweet face you have, with those golden-orange eyes! I love your paw tucked under in your first photo. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Alsace in France to pet you! (But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .)

You are not only beautiful to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You are friendly towards everyone you meet, and you know how to take those special poses whether the camera is there or not. You are very loyal, and you protect your garden and family from intruders. You and your special friend love to cuddle together, especially when he/she lies down to rest. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jumpy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joyeux Jumpy

Bonjour Jumpy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

You are a beautiful looking pussycat with your champagne colouring. You look as though you have a wonderful life in wonderful Alsace.

I wish you well on your international day of stardom (though a little belated).

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones

Bonjour Jumpy et felicitations! You are a most handsome lad and certainly deserving of the honor of being COTD. We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Jumpy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana