Thread: Towser's new bed + a Raiden update!

Towser's new bed + a Raiden update!

Towser has recently started trying to lay in one of the cat beds, I took that as a sign that he needs a bed a little more his size....

Much better! Big enough for both boys, eventhough the color scheme isn't very boyish at all.

Raiden's daddy had to go out of town for the weekend and during that time, if I was sitting at the table doing something, he had to sit where his daddy always sits. He has turned out to be very stubborn... and obnoxious... and basically the complete opposite of how Towser was at his age. In fact, he is a terror. Nevertheless, we love him so very much. We wouldn't trade him for the world.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Adorable pics! Hi guys!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hee hee - it's oaky - real men aren't afraid of pink! It is so cute that Raiden misses his dad so much he sits in his chair! And hi, cute boys!
    I've Been Frosted

Awww, that looks like a nice cushy bed!! Watch out - in our house the kitties take the nice big dog beds and Jasper gets the cat bed anyways!

These are wonderful! Hi, Towser and Raiden!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

ADORABLE. Towser is seriously my favorite, he's SO cute and silly. I can't believe how big Raiden got. So glad you posted these.

That's better, a nice big bed! Towser and Raiden are adorable! So you have a terror on your hands? Been there!
    He will give you many memories!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks so much, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Awww, that looks like a nice cushy bed!! Watch out - in our house the kitties take the nice big dog beds and Jasper gets the cat bed anyways!
    Although the new bed has yet to be claimed by the cats, I walked in the living room this morning to find Towser sound asleep on that tiny cat bed again. I guess old habits die hard.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

They're both so cute. I love how Towser's spots are become more pronounced as he gets older. Kiss them both for me!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018