Thread: Marvelous Mia

Marvelous Mia

Congratulations Mia on being Dog of the Day.

You are a wonderful looking doggy... so sweet like dark chocolate and caramel.

I hope you get lots of treats to celebrate today as you are now an international star.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

You're a pretty girl Mia!!! It seems you're very smart, knowing all of those tricks!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations, darling Mia, on being selected today's Dog of the Day! You are gorgeous and adorable! What fun you and your young friend have together, don't you.

Love from Pat and cats
    Last edited by phesina; 05-14-2014 at 10:47 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Mia is simply adorable, I agree. I just love her shiny coat and her lovely ,sweet face! So very glad to see Mia as DOTD!

Mia

Congratulations on being DOTD, Mia. Sounds like you have a lot of fun on walks, playing ball and doing tricks. Hope you got an extra big treat for your special day.

Donna

Marvelous Mia!

Congratulations, Miia, on being DOTD! You are PRECIOUS! I wish I could take you on a fun walkie! It's impossible not to smile when looking at your sweet photos! Best wishes for a long, happy, safe, healthy life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations to you sweet Mia on being DOTD. What a charming little girl you are. We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it was filled with everything you love most. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful years together