Thread: Handsome Hardy

Handsome Hardy

Dear Hardy

You are just delightful and soooo handsome with your gorgeous golden eyes and stunning coat. I can see that you have purrsonality plus. What an active boy you are. Just as well you snooze between all your forays into naughtiness. Not nice to steal your dad’s tuna salad…

Congrats on being our super special COTD, dear Hardy.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Handsome Hardy

Hello Hardy... congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

You surely are handsome, intelligent, and have a SOH ... maybe you are Oliver Hardy (from Laurel & Hardy) reincarnated as you have a similar sense of humour! Prrr prrr

I love the way you keep in charge of the humans (AKA Mum and Dad). It is a necessity I know, otherwise they will selfishly do whatever they please and may even ignore their furry paw feline friends.

Well, I must go. I also have some snoozing to do and have to work on my ginger highlights, sunbathing in the sun.

Wishing you well on your day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Hardy! I enjoyed reading your story. What a gorgeous boy you are. Love your thick coat and round face - and the fact that you have already trained your humans... well, almost.

Have fun today, celebrate with some tuna and other treats and play with your brother. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Hardy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Good morning Mr Hardy , it is good to see your smiling face!
    You are so handsome you have the same happy kindly expression as Mr Hardy of the Laural and Hardy comedy team, of so long ago.
    We know that you are of that same gentle disposition as Mr Hardy , a fine gentleman of the South.

You look as though you are on a boat Mr Hardy looking through a porthole .
    You are such a Great Cat , it is a pleasure for us to add you and your brother Cat as our newest chums.

We are all sending you both Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW From the Colonies for Our New Friends Mr Hardy and his Brother Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Hardy is British Blue perfection. I was instantly charmed by his wicked good looks. Wonderful COTD, smooches to Hardy!

Oh my gosh, dearest Hardy Artorious, what a gorgeous British Blue gentleman you are! You are so handsome and distinguished-looking with those big golden eyes. You look just like the captain of a massive ocean-liner, in front of that huge porthole there observing your voyage through downtown Manchester. And just like all ship captains, you have a very busy life, especially considering all that sleeping you have to work in throughout each day. It takes a lot of work to keep the crew on their toes, too, doesn't it!

I wish I could reach across the Atlantic and through your porthole to pet you on that lovely grey-suede so-soft-looking fur, and pet your brother on his no-doubt lovely soft fur too! But since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving and beloved crew members, or family members, will pet you both for me .

You and your Purrents certainly are well matched, aren't you. You and your brother have been with them ever since you were tiny kittens! You assist with the housework, helping Mum make the bed, and you like to ambush them from under the stairs and stand on Mum's computer to get her attention. And you even enjoy some of the same foods (e.g., tuna)! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Hardy, and your brother too, on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and he and Mum and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps even a special serving of tuna salad for you and him!

Last edited by phesina; 05-15-2014 at 06:31 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh my goodness, Hardy! What a gorgeous British Blue gentleman you are! Your beautiful eyes, your sweet face and your plush, soft coat - wowie wow!

And you are a busy gentleman, too -- helping with bed-making, household chores, standing on your Mum's computer, and chasing down sticky papers that have gotten away. With plenty of naps in between! I smiled when I read about how your Daddy's tuna fish salad became yours Finders, keepers!

I hope you and your brother are having a wonderful day of celebrating! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Hardy kitty! *kiss*
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Photogenic Hardy!

Congratulations, Hardy, on being COTD! BTW, your human parent is an EXCELLENT photographer! (The top photo is an AMAZING setting!) Your photos are stunning! You are gorgeous! Best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, safe life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations to you Hardy on being COTD. What a handsome gent you are! We really enjoyed your story and photos, especially the photo of you in the porthole window. Just perfect!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Maybe you got to enjoy some tuna salad?

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together