Thread: Jasper's kitten-sitting adventure! :)

Jasper's kitten-sitting adventure! :)

Now that the kittens are big enough and healthy enough to run around, Jasper has been helping me socialize them. I like to think my foster kittens come out pretty well-rounded, lots of exposure ot a friendly dog and friendly adult cats. All I need is a kid to come visit them occasionally.

Jasper is a very gentle kitten-sitter. When he was younger he would occasionally roll on them, so I watch him like a hawk in case he tries that, but he hasn't in quite awhile. He is very careful with his teeth and paws around the littles. Last night I blocked off a corner of the bedroom and Jasper sat in the middle of it while the kittens ran around and burned off some energy before bed!

"Mom, babysitting is kinda annoying..."

"Just when I'm dozing off..."

"Someone comes and bats at my whiskers!!"

"I can't get a moment's peace!"

Aww, what a good boy he is! I know, Jasper, younger siblings can be annoying, bout these are just fosters, you'll have your nap time back soon!
    I've Been Frosted

Awww, Jasper, what a cute kitten-sitter you are!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jasper, what a good natured, handsome man you are. Kittens can be a bit overwhelming and dare I say... obnoxious... at times, but you handled them so well!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Blog Entries
    What a good sport you are Jasper.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Yup, I owe it to Jasper that Paizly gets along with dogs.

Good job Jasper!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Jasper says that having his face gnawed on is worth it because he gets to lick their food bowl clean before I wash it and put fresh food in!