Thread: Amazing Ace & Skeet!

Amazing Ace & Skeet!

Congratulations, Ace & Skeet, on sharing POTD honors today! What gorgeous, smart, fun, and amazing birds you are! Your photos are wonderful! It's easy to see you two enjoy life! Best wishes for a happy, long, healthy and safe life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Ace & Skeet what a happy pair of gorgeous fellows you are!!!

I have to wonder, Ace, what planet your former owners were from that they did not know to NEVER EVER put a living creature in a sealed plastic bag!!! Thank goodness your new parent got you out in time. Now you have a fun loving best pal in Skeet and a wonderful new home and family!!! I'm so happy for you and Skeet. What a happy blessing you two are to your family too, I am sure of that. (ok, maybe not for the Beta if Skeet still bathes in her bowl) Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulatons, sweet Ace & Skeet, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    What a delight to see Ace and Skeet today. I`m so glad you rescued poor Skeet from the gruesome, weird geezer! What a ghastly thing to do, no tellin`what would have happened to poor little Skeet! Hope they both have a fantastic day, they are both magnificent an special birds, absolutely!

Ace and Skeet

Ace and Skeet, Congratulations on being Pet(s) of the Day. I'll bet you keep your family enjoying your fun. You truly are brothers.
    Love the pictures. Hope you got extra treats and love for being POTD.

Hey there, Ace and Skeet! Your pictures made me smile today. Congrats to you both on your special day!!

P.S. I'm sure your humans have a much better place for you to bathe than the fish bowl!

Hello Ace and Skeet, You two are very pretty/handsome!! Love all your colors! I'm so glad you both now have a good home where you are cared for and loved. It sounds as if you are very smart and playful. It's good that you have each other for company and play. I hope all of you have a long happy life. Congrats on being POTD!

Two absolutely stunning beauties!

Amazing Ace & Skeet

Congratulations Ace and Skeet on being Pets of the Day.

You are such wonderful looking birds. All those colours and feathers.... like a rainbow. I'm so pleased you found each other and now have a wonderful happy home to live in, with your cage and sleep-tight tent.

Have a wonderful day of international stardom sweeties.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones