Thread: Marvelous Maizy Marie

Hybrid View

Marvelous Maizy Marie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Maizy Marie.

You certainly are a wonderful looking doggy. I can see why your family and particularly your humom love you so much with your gooey chocolate brown eyes. You have such an exciting life going for car rides... though not my favourite as I only get taken to the vets... I can see you are a natural adventurer.

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Maizy

Miss Maizy, you are one pretty little girl. It is "fun to be a dog". Toys are great. Your forever family will help you enjoy life. You got lucky when they picked YOU, and so did they. Most of my furbabies are rescues. They do make great pets. It doesn't matter what breed you are, you are
    beautiful and unique.
    Enjoy your special Dog of the Day.

Donna

Marvelous Maizy Marie! Your brown eyes have absolutely melted me this afternoon! What a cutie girl you are! You are starting to learn that trips in the car can end up at fun places, that is good! There are other fun things too, like playing with toys, receiving petting from your favorite people, and eating a yummy treat. I am sure all those things will start to happen for you if they haven't already! I like your sparkly tag with your name on it, too Happy Dog of the Day, miss Maizy Marie! Please come back and visit us so we can watch you learn to have fun being a dog!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Maizy Marie - what an adorable little girl you are. I could just pick you up and carry you around with me all day - all the while, giving you smooches. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your cute pictures - and I can see that you certainly do like going for rides too. Such a lucky little girl to be adopted by a family that loves you so much. I'm sure that you'll soon learn how to play and do all kinds of fun doggie things - it just takes a little time if you're not used to it. Congratulations on the honor today, of being selected as the very special DOTD. Hope you're having extra fun, treats, and lovins - all to celebrate your star status. Have a long and happy and healthy live with your loving family. Smooches and belly rubs being sent your way.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Congratulations to you sweet Maizy Marie on being DOTD. What a cute little girl you are. So glad you found your furrever home with such a loving family. We hope you enjoyed your special day of stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Aww Maizy Marie, you're such a little cutie!!! We have the same middle name.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Maizy Marie is cute as a button, loved seeing her lovely photos today. Maizy is the greatest