Thread: New foster baby pics! *LOTS more post 5 and 6*

New foster baby pics! *LOTS more post 5 and 6*

It's been a few days! I know the playpen is dirty. It gets that way REALLY fast. I wipe it down often, but I can't keep up!

A well-desered nap after a trip to the vet and a big meal!

Jellybean is in a bitey phase, but when she stops she looks sooooo innocent and cute!

Rocket is getting frisky! Fingers wiggling under the towel = great toy!

Don't I have beautiful eyes??
    Last edited by snakemama; 05-13-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Aaawwww- how adorable they both are
    I hope they get VERY frisky- that's how healthy kittens are

Dang...now I have kitten envy....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Soooo cute!!!

Last night I let them out in a corner of the bedroom to run around and they had lots of fun! The whole family was there - Kyubey was playing with them, Katie was supervising and hissing at anyone who came close too quickly, and Jasper laid down in the middle of the chaos and just watched. Even hubby came and sat with me to watch the games!

"Mom, babysitting is kinda annoying..."

"Just when I'm dozing off..."

"Someone comes and bats at my whiskers!!"

"I can't get a moment's peace!"

Rocket has a plump belly again - as she should!

Even though she's a little dirty in these pics, she's actually a very tidy kitten, she stops to groom herself every few minutes.

Then back to exploring!

A few more coming...

Wrestling time!!

They're pretty good at toy chasing now too!

I saved the best two pics (imo) for last!

Rocket catches the ball!

...and Jellybean's expression is SO priceless!

OHHHHHHH!!!!! What sweet, darling, adorable pictures, of those sweet, darling, adorable babies! And the whole family having fun together... even if somebody there isn't quite sure what's going on!

And it's so good to see Rocket back in fine form again.

Thanks so much!... for the delightful photo gallery, and for raising those babies with so much love and good care. God bless you all.

Love from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What beautiful kittens, and such a patient pup!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

That Pup is truly the picture of love and patience as Kittens that young are so crazy and unpredictable.
    That will be great when they all grow up together as great Companions.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How wonderful to see them thriving and just being kittens!!! Rocket looks fantastic after her wee setback.

Are you likely to fail Fostering 101?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thank you everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    How wonderful to see them thriving and just being kittens!!! Rocket looks fantastic after her wee setback.

Are you likely to fail Fostering 101?
    I think I could probably talk hubby into one more, and he IS very fond of Rocket too...but then he'd put his foot down about no more fostering, so I don't think it's likely.

Aaaawww! These are wonderful. I love them both and their doggie godmother. Kyubey seems to be not too sure what to think of his young siblings...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Aaaawww! These are wonderful. I love them both and their doggie godmother. Kyubey seems to be not too sure what to think of his young siblings...
    Hehe, indeed! Kyubey likes to watch them, and he's touched noses with them a few times, but he usually walks away if they come too close. Right now, the babies are in their playpen and he is lounging on an ottoman a few feet away. He DID have a brief wrestling match with Jellybean a few days ago where he was being very gentle, but I still broke it up because Bean bites HARD and I didn't want Kyubey to get upset and bunny-kick her.

Katie is VERY curious about them but hisses if they get too close...even so, she likes to be in the thick of things while they're out playing!

This is so, so cute! "I like you, big doggie brother!"

Thanks so much!... for the delightful photo gallery, and for raising those babies with so much love and good care.
    Agree agree agree!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

COA very much needed! I just came to after passing out from so much cuteness!!!