Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Cornucopia of Corn Snakes! (DUW)

A Cornucopia of Corn Snakes! (DUW)

I admit it. I take many many many pictures of my snakes. And like any 'crazy snake lady' I'm more than willing to show them to anyone who can be persuaded to look. I hope you enjoy the photos of some of my critters.

Hatchlings-

"I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" - Yes, that is this one's name.

Galena, my ever lovely-

More to follow.

Aww, welcome to Pet Talk! And what adorable baby snakes! Thanks for sharing their photos!
    I've Been Frosted

^Oh hey, that's my sister! HI sister! I love your scalies, as always. You should post pics of Piperita!

LOL- TWO snakkie sisters. They are cute, but scary. :-0

My goodness, they are all gorgeous! That last picture is stunning.
    Welcome to PT! Its always so nice to see more snakes around here.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

I swiped these off of another forum we're part of - My personal favorite of Megan's snakes (aside from her rescued Yellow Ratsnake) is Piperita, a Peppermint corn snake! Megan was given Piperita as a teeny 3 gram baby because the breeder couldn't get her to eat. She's eating now!

Blizzard- Patternless Hypo Lavender Stripe that was labelled as a 'blizzard' (amel charcoal) at the reptile show on Saturday. I couldn't pass him up. He has a mild spinal kink that doesn't affect him in any way.

Currently nameless normal motley het peppermint stripe (Imagine pretty Piperita, only with stripes instead of blotches!)

Nemmer, dark sunkissed. She has beautiful, creepy eyes because she has a horizontal band of black pigment across the iris.

Wraith, Hypo Charcoal Lavender. He's almost see-through; along his neck you can actually see the blood vessels under his skin in person. He's got the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

Ruby RedFactor. She should be super rich red when she grows up. Two thirds of her belly is a brick red color.

Here she is just after her first shed-

And here she was just a month ago. She shed again, so my next day off I'll get new pictures of most of the girls.

Blog Entries
    The corn snakes come in such beautiful colors & patterns. Thank you for sharing.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

OK, I somehow had never actually SEEN Nemmer's eyes before, just heard about them. Too cool!

Wow! Those are some beautiful snakes! I love the hatchling pictures!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Such pretty and happy-looking snakes! Do you do school visits with any of them?
    I've Been Frosted

Love your snakes! I Used to have Corn snakes too Love them!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Wow! Those are some beautiful snakes! I love the hatchling pictures!
    Those are some of my favorite photos to take. :3 There have been times where I've watched a pipping clutch for hours, just waiting for a new nose to pop out.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Such pretty and happy-looking snakes! Do you do school visits with any of them?
    I don't do school visits, but I would certainly like to! I've got a few snakes with really excellent temperaments that I take with me to reptile expos so people can hold 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse26 View Post
    Love your snakes! I Used to have Corn snakes too Love them!
    Thankee! What type of corns did you have? If you ever want more..... >_>

What lovely and varied critters! I love the little heads poking out of the eggs...can't believe a small egg can hold all that length!

You and your SIL would know this - is it true that snakes "smell" with their tongues?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda