Thread: Beautiful Gorgeous - Arabella

Beautiful Gorgeous - Arabella

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Arabella.

You really are a sweety. Stunning to look at with that cheeky grin and dazzling toothed smile. I can see why you are loved very much... particularly as you are so affectionate too.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Keep up the good work at the summer camp. Don't forget to show that your 'Pet of the Day Page' as I'm sure they will be very proud!

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

You're a beauty Arabella!!! It seems you found the perfect home! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Arabella

Oh Arabella, I can just picture you flirting with the boys. I'm sure they are all in love with you. Your human family is lucky to have you.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

Donna

Hello Arabella, what a sweet expression you have! The only Nubian goat I've met was a bit of a brat, but it sounds like you are the epitome of sweetness! Congrats on being PoTD!

Beautiful Gorgeous is enjoying a beautiful sunny Mothers Day! She is stretched right out enjoying Springs warmth.

Arabella, you are darling and I hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration with you devoted guardian(s) and many more healthy, happy years together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries
    Awww, Arabella is wonderful! Sounds like she has the best home as well. So glad she is POTD today, congrats!

You are so beautiful, Arabella! It's no wonder that all the boys love you. Congrats on your special day!!