Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Lucy

Lucky Lucy

Concatulations dearest Lucy. You look beautiful with your pink toe(paw)nails.Iwish you lots and lots of treats, hide and seek playing with your purrents. Have a wonderful day sweetheart.

Lovely Lucy

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Lucy.

You are a gorgeous ginger pussycat. So sweet looking.... and I particularly love your painted nails. You definitely have fashion sense and style!

I'm so pleased you're with a family who can look after you and play with you.

Le's hope, as you are now an international star, you get an extra special magic sheet ride Prrr prrrr

Enjoy your special day

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Good morning Lucy, we are sorry you had such a bad start in life but then look how fast everything changed. Now you are happy and healthy and still very kittenish. Orion who i also a great helper with sheets and the like would be very much interested in that sheet sleigh ride game.
    And you are such a pretty girl with a daring taste in fashion, wearing pink nails to your ginger hair.
    We wish you a long and happy life with your family, sweet girl

Ms Lucy

I have yet to read a story here where the cat is not a very special friend and companion. Our cats are like that. All have been COD. Bill and Bob came from Petsmart and Bat our 7 mo old kitten was sent to us by the Cat Gods. Lucy was sent to you by the Cat Gods and knew exactly where to send her ( Cat Gods are like that you know). Some of the stories here make me laugh and some bring a tear of joy. Ms. Lucy brought a tear of joy. My wife says Bat loves me more and I tell her that is because she know who saved her furry little butt when she was 6 weeks old and hungry after being tossed out by the road. So, congratulations Ms. Lucy on being COD but mostly for following Cat God guidance and finding your loving home where you are happy, safe and taken care of.

May the Cat Force be with you.

Well done Lucy, you are a sweet, cute puss.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Lucy

What a gem of a cat you are! May you and your owners save many wonderful years together. By the way, I like your nails. Very classy!

Dearest Lucy, what an utterly adorable orange girl you are, not even a year old! We are SOOOOO happy and thankful that you were rescued from that horrible life on the streets. And you came in time to bring comfort to your family who were grieving the loss of their 15-year-old kitty the year before. You have just the sweetest face ever, and you look so comfy and happy in your lovely home there. I love the closeup shot of you snoozing with your little tongue sticking out just a tiny bit. And what a gorgeous pawdicure you have there!

I wish I could reach through the screen down to Hilliard, OH to pet you on that so-soft-looking orange fur (with slight touches of white). Orange girl cats are somewhat rare, did you know that? My orange (with white trim) girl Sparkler sends down greetings to you! And since I can't reach you myself, I know one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

Not only are you beautiful to see, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You are so friendly and happy with everyone you meet, and you make sweet little purrs and "humm" noises to communicate, especially when playing hide and seek. And what fun you, and your Purrrson, have with those magic sheet rides! You laugh and smile as only cats do, making your humans laugh and smile too.

You and your family members all love each other dearly, don't you. They nurtured and nursed you back to both physical and spiritual good health after your rough street life. They are so very glad and grateful that God sent them "a child in the form of a cat." What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, we hope including another kitty sheet ride after a round of hide and seek!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being CoTD Lucy!!

Lovely Lucy - I love those eyes of yours. Congratulations on your COTD award

Lovely Lucy

Thank you so much for sharing how you rescued Lucy from such a sad life. She looks so much like my aging little fella Caramel! I pray you have many many fun and healthy years together - she sounds like quite a character and she obviously loves you as much as you adore her. Bless you and your family for opening your hearts (and your wallets) to give her everything she needed and deserves.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Look at those beautiful purple nails, lovely Lucy! So glad you were rescued and now have a loving, devoted home where everyone is in love with you sweeheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congrats on being COTD, lucky Lucy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Hope Lucy was spoiled rotten today! What a sweet, perfect COTD!

Hello Lucy, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a beautiful girl and I love your colors. I have a little boy kitten and I hope he turns out as beautiful as you. You had a rough start but everything is good now. No doubt you are loved and appreciated in your home and you return that love too. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations to you dearest Lucy on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are and very lucky to have been rescued by such a loving family. We enjoyed seeing your photos and reading about you, especially the wonderful little games you and your family play. Your magic sheet rides sound like such fun. That reminded me of a game we used to play with our dear Grimaldi. He used to love being carried around the house in a basket or pushed around kitchen floor in a cardboard box. It's also wonderful how you communicate with your family and how you share your gentle spirit with all the people you meet, even at the vet's office.

You're a very special girl and it's clear how precious you are to your family. We hope you enjoyed your special day of stardom and that it was filled with everything you love most.

Best wishes to you and and your wonderful family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together