Thread: Perfect Pepper

Perfect Pepper

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Pepper.

You are a beautiful looking dog and I just love your freckles. You sound as though you have some much fun and I'm pleased you have a wonderful family to live with.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international fame. Maybe you will get some extra belly rubs to celebrate!

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Blog Entries
    Pepper looks so cute and lovable! Such a kissable, adorable face. Hugs and smooches to pepper, brilliant DOTD!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi Pepper. You are such a handsome boy, and I love those curly ears and that sweet face. How terrible that someone abandoned you, but so lucky for you to that you were rescued by such a loving family. Nothing but good and happy days for you now - right???

Congratulations on being selected for the special honors today - as PT's DOTD. Hope you are enjoying your special day in the spotlight. Have fun, and a very long and happy and healthy life with your special family. Sending lots of belly rubs to you, cutie.

p.s. I was just playing with a dog last night who looks very much like you - a Cocker Spaniel named Chewy. Bet he'd love playing with you.........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Wow you are gorgeous! There is no better looking dog than a spaniel...of course I am biased because I am owned by an English Springer Spaniel I hope your day of fame is wonderful! Love, Brit and Lolli
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

What a sweet dog.

How could anyone have dumped that loving little dog? Well, thank goodness it was done at the parking lot of a vet and you and your family gave him the home he deserves. I would have had trouble resisting those eyes, also. I'm happy for you as a family of loyal friendships.

Congratulations to you dear Pepper on being DOTD. What a handsome little guy you are with your freckles, curly ears and beautiful, loving brown eyes.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of stardom and that it was filled with all the things you love best, like lots of belly rubs. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with more wonderful and happy years together.

You're adorable Pepper!!! What a sweet face! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla