Thread: Blueberry the Chin Chin

Blueberry the Chin Chin

I just happened to be awake at midnight and so I decided to check Pet of The Day and saw your cute little face. I must say Blueberry is the absolutely most perfect name for you. Congrats on being POTD!

Aww Blueberry, you're so cute!!! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blueberry the Chin

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Blueberry.

You are just gorgeous and lovely and soft and cuddly. I can see why you are loved sooooo much.

I hope you have a wonderful day of celebrating as you are now an international superstar. Extra raisins for you me thinks!

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Adorable Blueberry!

Congratulations, Blueberry, on being POTD! You are well loved and couldn't be cuter!! Best wishes for a safe, happy, healthy, long life!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Blueberry is the best! Perfect name for this tiny chin. Congrats wee Blueberry

Blueberry what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures and meet you today!!! How lucky your family is to have you!!! I can tell you are lots of fun to have around. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Blueberry, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you dear little Blueberry on being POTD. You are so very cute.

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Perhaps you even got to enjoy a special raisin treat in honor of the occasion.

Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together