Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Passed Away

Star Passed Away

Sandra's(Tatsxxx11)dog Star passed away last Wednesday at 3:40a.m. in Sandra's arms.She had lived 9 months longer than was given to her.Passed away from Cancer and Cushing's disease,just short of her 16th birthday.Sandra will be back in good time.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Awww, how sad. Run free at the Rainbow Bridge, Star, pretty girl! Give your mom some good tail thumps in her dreams to let her now you have met up with Jingles and all her loved pets up there!
    I've Been Frosted

Barry, thank you so much for the update. Sandra, I am so very sorry to learn this sad news. Big hugs to you. Thinking of you
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sandra, {{{hugs}}} to you. Star was so lucky and blessed to be loved by you and to have you as his human.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am so sorry to hear about Star. She was a lucky pup to have shared her life with someone who loved & treasured her.
    Rest easy now pretty girl & know you will be greatly missed.

(((Hugs ))) to Sandra
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm very sorry for Sandra's loss of Star.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure she had a good life with you. I believe you will see Star again. My condolences!

So sorry to hear this! May God give her strength and patience during this difficult time. ((HUGS))

Sandra I am so sorry to hear about Star and it breaks my heart to think about the pain in your heart of losing her. Take comfort in knowing she had the very best life with you and that love will never fade. My sincerest condolences.

Sleep sweetly star and give your mom some comforting signs.

Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I can only imagine the love that Star had in her long, long life with Sandra. RIP, sweet one. Hugs to you, Sandra.

Star I know how very much you are loved and missed. I was honored to be one of your Auntie's while you were here. I look at your picture of you in your baseball cap almost every day. You had a long illness but such loving parents that made your last days easier for you. I'm sure you are the brightest Star in the sky now. Love you forever, sweetie.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Rest In Peace sweet Star
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

This is how I like to picture Star*shine*. Young and healthy playing at the Rainbow Bridge. Big HUGS to Sandra!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you~

Thank you, dear friends, for all of your kind words and expressions of condolences. Some of you may not have known Star, but she was my reason for joining Pet Talk, 14 years ago. She was my "new" young baby, and I had just gotten my first computer and was so anxious to share my beautiful baby with other dog lovers. My heart is broken and I feel so alone without her, but feel so blessed to have had the honor of sharing my life and heart with her for near 16 wonderful years; an amazingly long life for a Lab. And over those 16 years she was not seriously sick a day in her life, up to last May. And despite her dire diagnosis', she fought the good fight, living 9 months longer than the 3 the vets gave her. She was one feisty girl, a fighter to the end, failing only the last 2 days of her life. She died in my arms, at home, in the arms of her mom, circled by her daddy and kitty brother and sister. And now, thanks to my shining Star, heaven is a whole lot brighter. Mommy loves you, sweet baby girl. You'll always be my shining Star, the light of my life.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so very sorry for your loss.