Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Passed Away

I am so sorry Sandra . Rip beautiful Star .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Oh no I am so sorry and so sad to hear this.... Star was such a beautiful girl! Hugs to you, Sandra

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose such a wonderful member of the family. xox
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

OMG Sandra! I'm so sorry I missed this. Please forgive me. As the 1st person I met on Pt I should have been more sensitive by trying to go on PT more often. I can't think of a more loving person and I know that beloved Star had the BEST life ever. I know she'll always watch over you and be in your heart. She's with her sisters... Sending you endless consoling hugs and lots of love

I've been Boooo'd!

Beautiful Star

I am sorry for your loss. Six months or 16 years, it is never easy to lose a furry friend. Star will be safe and happy over the Rainbow Bridge and will patiently await to see you again.

Dearest Sandra, Just thought to visit PT today and I saw Star had a thread. I know you must miss her terribly still, every day. My hope is that the beautiful Ms. Peach is helping your heart heal a little. There will never be another Star, but there will always be a pup just as special who needs you.

Thinking of you always, and when I look up at the sky, I know Star is still shining brightly.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

A Shinning Star Indeed

Star I can tell by your owner's post that you were a shinning star in her life. So sorry you had to leave but unfortunately that's part of living. Enjoy the gravy pond, the biscuit trees and chicken strip bushes at the Rainbow bridge and tell my crew, Brat's Pack, that I still love them and miss them. Keep your eyes open for one day you'll look up and your Mom will be there to pick you up. What a grand reunion.