Thread: Dudley the King

Hybrid View

Dudley the King

Congratulations King Dudley on being Pet of the Day... though secretly we know you are no one's pet, not human nor horse!

You sound such a wonderful friend to have around and a great member of the family and community. I love the sound of your playful adventures.

I hope you have a wonderful day dear friend. Love the photos too.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Hang on a second! Dudley, are you the buddy of Wyatt, the dun-colored horse I just met last week? How cool is that?! I smiled when I read your story and saw your photos, because in some of them you're inside (where YOU want to be) and in others, you're outside I bet you bring a lot of smiles to people you meet when they see you standing on your rock water slide, or when you are going for a walk, or when the neighborhood kids come to visit! You run, twist around and I bet everyone has a good time!

So friendly Dudley the King, happy Pet of the Day to you! I am so glad I got to meet you today! Have lots of fun playing with the kids or visiting with everyone!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Dudley is like, waaaay too cute! Love him, great POTD!

Dudley

Dudley you are soo handsome, congrats!!

Dudley what a sweet looking fellow you are!!!

It sounds like you are one happy goat too!!!! It must be lots of fun having you around. No wonder the neighbor kids like to come and play with you. Your story and pictures certainly brightened my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulatons, sweet Dudley, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Dudley! You are very handsome, and what a friendly face! I've never met a goat who had a pet horse before!