Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MoMo Raśl

MoMo Raul what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I love your snow white fur and gorgeous golden eyes!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. I certainly enjoyed your wonderful pictures. They brightened up my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet MoMo Raul, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoMo Raśl, what a gorgeous kitty you are with your lovely golden eyes and your white coat! I bet it is fun to watch you play with your mousie, run about and hear you make your chirping sounds! Then it is time to snuggle with your purr-son Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet MoMo!

p.s., these photos of you are just wonderful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

MoMo, you are one stunning cat and your human takes wonderful pictures to show you off!!

Happy special day to Momo of the golden eyes!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Congratulations to you dear MoMo on being COTD. What a handsome boy you are and so photogenic! We loved your photos and hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Congrats to MoMo Raśl for being COTD! I certainly have a deep fondness for white kitties and this gentleman is no exception! What a stunning fluffy boy you are! Kitty kisses from across the miles...

Handsome MoMo, Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

I visited Zadar last month. I so wish I had known you were there, little fluffball. We could have listened to the sea organ together.
    make some really funny chirping sounds while doing that. He loves his toys, especially the fluffy mouse. People can say whatever they want but I really love that silly little fluffball.