Thread: Epic cuddles!

Epic cuddles!

I snapped this picture of Jasper and Kyubey the other night, SO CUTE! They are best friends, and often found curled up in one of the dog beds together. We've had Kyubey for almost three years and this still makes me smile and "awwww" every time I see it!

Awwww! So, so sweet! xo Jasper and Kyubey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awww, they couldn't be closer if they tried!
    I've Been Frosted

Super sweet!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I actually stayed in bed for an extra hour this morning because both kyubey and Jasper were cuddling with me and I didn't want to spoil the moment! They're special boys, both of them.

Must say it's the first time I see a cat and a dog cuddle up together... I always heard the old saying " they fight like cats and dogs" ----guess that will be put to rest.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Must say it's the first time I see a cat and a dog cuddle up together... I always heard the old saying " they fight like cats and dogs" ----guess that will be put to rest.
    Oddly enough, Jasper and Katie fight like...well, you know. They just don't like each other. I think it stems form he first week Katie was here, she jumped up onto an ottoman where Jasper was sleeping and startled him, so he air-snapped and she freaked out.

Kyubey arrived here when he was two days old and Jasper helped raise him, so he's never known to be afraid of the dog.