Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dear Pet Talk people, old and new

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Sometimes it's obvious, even to me, if a person is male or female, but I've noticed that others write he/she in their replies. Well, it's not a big deal, just an idea.

Good to see you here, MOFF! Sorry about your arthritis. How many kitties do you have now?
    I still have my six: Chester, Winnie, Angel, Chip, Chuck and Frankie. I am feeding a stray that showed up last year too. He is a long haired black and white boy I call Spud. I would so love to bring him inside but the others would just beat on him. Chip is specially bad about beating on the others, specially on Chester and Angel.

Plus with my health it's all I can do to take care of them. We are having bus issues again.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good to see you, MoFF, and get your kitty update. Thank you for looking after Spud!

I'm so sorry about your arthritis.

That's awful about the trouble with buses you have had there and are having again. For so many people, that is the only way they can get around. I hope that can somehow be resolved satisfactorily.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

To reinforce the point how most people never register but do actually read peoples' comments and appreciate them. I got a message the other day from a young lady who said not only she loved the comments, but her parents read the comments and she even read them aloud to her grandparents, and they were thrilled! So every little post about the pets is so completely worthwhile, just so you all know!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you, Karen.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

I have a FB page but really... i hate it. LOL sure it was fun the first couple months but now i find it more a inconvenience than anything.
    the loss of Kirby an other things in real life has kept me from posting much of beans these days. ive even tried getting a friend who between her and her boyfriend have 6dogs to join us but shes more interested in some other forum she uses. least i tried recruiting
    nothings coming to mind with how you can improve the site but i think its fine the way it is. just needs more peeps is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    If you really want to know an owner's gender, I can usually tell you, if you PM me! Often it is obvious in the story, but I know sometimes it is not. I, however, am always privy to the person's email address, and sometimes his or her name, so can often tell!
    might wanna be be careful with that. sometimes people dont like listing their gender for reason/s.
    ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ
    ~ ~ R. I. P Kirby 9/24/99 - 3/3/14 ~ ~
    ~* * * photoblog* * *~

~○~♥----------♥---~○♥○~------♥----------♥~○~

╔╦╦
    ╠╬╬╬╣
    ╠╬╬╬╣OKAY! WHO ATE MY
    ╠╬╬╬╣CHOCOLATE!!
    ╚╩╩╩╝

http://www.off-white.eu/