Thread: Amazing Anouk

Amazing Anouk

Congratulation Anouk on being cat of the day.

I was generally impressed with:

a. your lovely furriness
    b. your dazzling smile
    c. the stories of your charm

Anouk, oh, Anouk
    Come and take a look
    For I have ball of string for yee
    Lets romp all day
    in your ginger fur i'll stay
    Purring together merry and gay

You are the besterest ever!

My Goodness I thought that someone snuck in and stole my Big Mickey Fluffy Tail!!
    You could be twin brothers of Owesome Orange Furriness and Happiness , the joy simply radiates from your face Anouk.

We just love Orange Cats at the Found Cat Hotel and here Big Mickey Fluffy Tail has a Soul Brother Cat as Our Cat of the Day!!!
    Just look up Mickey Fluffy Tail on google, to see the resembalence.

Michael Angel My Orange Porch Angels and the Fluffy Tail Brothers are starting a Huge Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Orange Cat of the Day Astonishing Anouk!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Anouk, what an utterly beautiful Persian kitty you are, with that lovely, lovely fluffy so-soft-looking orange fur, and that sweet face with the long LOOONG white whiskers and ear tufts and that pretty little pink nosie with the black freckles on it and those pale yellow eyes with the most loving look in them!

It looks like your left ear has lost its point.. was it tipped, and if so, was that done to indicate that you'd been neutered by a rescue organization? If you did go the rescue route, it has certainly worked out fabulously for you, because what a delightful home you have now, with the most Purrrrfect friend for a Meowmie. She gave you the Hebrew name for "gift from God," and you are the most Purrrfect gift indeed to her from a most loving God. You have changed her life, softened her heart. You're officially her baby, the medicine for all her problems. As she says, you're "sweeter than angelfood cake." She loves you dearly, and you love her back just as much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

What a lovely collection of photos you have here, and thanks so much to your Meowmie for sharing them with us! You are just adorable in every one of them, and I wish, as always, that I could reach right through the screen over to Crestline, CA to pet you... but, as always, since I can't, I know that loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

Congratulations, darling Anouk, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-06-2014 at 04:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Amazing Anouk

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Anouk.

You surely are an amazing looking pussycat. And yes you do look sweeter than angel food cake.

I wish you a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Anouk

Wow what a beauty and such a pretty name. Love this kitty. Hope u have a wonderful life together!

Hello Anouk - I'd like to bury my face in your soft fluffy fur! You are so gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by RavinDavin View Post
    Congratulation Anouk on being cat of the day.

I was generally impressed with:

a. your lovely furriness
    b. your dazzling smile
    c. the stories of your charm

Anouk, oh, Anouk
    Come and take a look
    For I have ball of string for yee
    Lets romp all day
    in your ginger fur i'll stay
    Purring together merry and gay

You are the besterest ever!

Dear RavinDavin, I LOOOVE your poem and message here! I bet Anouk and his Meowmie love it too.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Doll face Anouk! What a precious orange Persian kitty you are! I would like to give you about elebenty zillion kisses, lovies, and snuggles! You are a purr-fect gift from God to your loving person, sweeter than angel food cake! And just as yummy, too! xoxoxoxo Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He's gorgeous. I would just love to give him a snuggle. Congratulations Anouk on being COTD.

Anouk what an adorable orangie you are!!!

Your pictures have me smiling from ear to ear!!! You certainly look like one happy fellow!!! What a day brightener you are!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Anouk, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful Persian you are, Anouk. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you Anouk. What a beautiful, fluffy boy you are! It is easy to see why your Momma loves you so much. You truly are a gift from God.

Best wishes to you and your Momma, dear boy. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together