My sweet Cami kitty got spayed today.. They called me at 11:42 am to let me know there was a little blood in her urine when they expressed her bladder and wanted to know if it was ok to give her an antibiotic injection. Of course I told them yes.. So that's the approximate time she was spayed.. I picked her up around 4:30 pm and she was completely out of it. Didn't even know I was there or respond to my voice.. It's now 10:32 pm and she is still whacked out of her mind. She can't stand without falling over, doesn't respond to me, seems to be having trouble controlling her bladder, her breathing seems shallow, and her pupils are huge! She looks horrid. My 3 year old son cries every time he sees her because he's afraid she's dead. That's how bad she looks. I have had cats spayed before and never seen the affects of anesthesia last this long.. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I keep going to check on her because I'm afraid she's not going to be breathing anymore.. She needs prayers, good thoughts, healing vibes or whatever else your beliefs may be. I am very concerned.