Thread: Fluffball Casper

Fluffball Casper

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day Casper.

You sound such a wonderful dog and not only a son but a true friend as well. Your photos are amazing too.

Wishing you a fantastic day of international stardom. Let's hope you get an extra foody treat for your special day!

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Beautiful fluffball Casper! I have never met an American Eskimo Spitz before- you are so handsome! Your coat looks so silky and soft to pet, and I like your brown eyes and your cute ears How wonderful that you and your person start the day with a snuggle And that you have the gift of making a sad moment much better! That is a wonderful thing to do. People smile when they meet you as it should be! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Casper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Casper

Casper, you are one handsome dog. You must have been the greatest present of all time. I know you got lots of treats and love for being Dog of the Day, because you get much love everyday. You and your Mom are a perfect match. Enjoy the day!

These kinds of dogs are the absolute best! As soon as I saw his picture, I was brought back to my childhood where I grew up with an American Eskimo named Misty. She was the best dog ever! I'm sure Fluffball Casper is getting extra treats and lovins for his special day!

You're adorable Casper!!! It sounds like you're very special to your person.

Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Everyone <3

Thank you so much for the kind words on Casper <3 he sure did get lots of love today! <3 you're all so sweet <3