Thread: Dr Caddo

Dr Caddo

Congratulations Caddo on being Cat of the Day. You certainly deserve it as you are one special cat with your super-powers being able to monitor your human's blood sugar levels. If only there were more pussycats like you the world would be a happier, healthier place.

I'm so pleased you have found your heavenly home, as you surely are loved.

Wishing you a wonderful day of international stardom watching the TV with your family

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Caddo, I do not know where your name comes from but a cadeau ( pronounced very similarly) in French is a gift. Your human and you were gifts sent from heaven to each other and it is very heart warming to hear your story.
    We send congratulations and love over to that handsome gentleman in a white coat- just like a doctor would wear

Dearest Dr. Caddo, what a gift you are indeed to your dear Purrrson: Being able to tell when her/his blood sugar drops so you can notify him/her. If the level is too low, you cry and bite until it's gone up to a safe level. You are a true life-saver!

You are so handsome, dressed like the doctor you are in your beautiful white coat. Your sweet face is so lovely, looking out with those golden eyes full of so much love and peace. I wish I could reach through the screen down to Canyon Lake, TX to pet you! Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

We are so glad you have this wonderful home now, especially after you were rescued before being used as bait for fighting dogs. (What kind of disgusting alleged-human lowlifes do things like that, anyway?) How nice that you have some kittens to play with when you are not on medical duty! You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you! You enjoy being a lap cat and watching TV with her-him every evening. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Caddo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and the kittens and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of kitten-tag.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You're a handsome boy Caddo!!! How lucky you were to be rescued from such an awful fate!

It sounds like you have quite an important job to do! Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations to you dear Caddo on being COTD. What a handsome and special boy you are. You were so lucky to be rescued by your wonderful Purrson. Your Purrson is also so lucky to have you there to help monitor his/her blood sugar levels. I love the comments about how you have a little white coat, just like a doctor. How fitting! Also, how wonderful that you are a lap cat and enjoy watching television with your Purrson each evening. That is a special and wonderful form of therapy too

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Precious Caddo - already wearing your white coat so you can help your person with blood sugar monitoring duties! Then it is time to snuggle, or to have fun with the kittens ... purr-fect! I agree with Barbara, you are truly a heaven-sent gift to your person Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Great Cat you are Dr Caddo , and what a horrible fate you were rescued from.
    There is a special place in hell for those who have anything to do with pit bulls, anyone who can get that is a piece of scum.
    Thank God you are safe Dr Caddo.

I wish my Cats would tell me when I was low in sugar , I maybe am missing the signals.

You are quite the Cat Dr Caddo.

We are all sending a special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To You Dr Caddo, our Newest Friend and Great New Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Caddo!

I'm late posting Caddo but I just had to tell you that your face and story touched my heart. Your human couldn't be luckier than to have a kitty such as yourself, who is not only beautiful but sensitive enough to detect blood sugar fluctuations (wish my Linus did that!). I hope you and your human continue to have many, many awesome years together

Sorry I'm late, but I just had to comment on amazing Caddo! When I first saw this picture, I had to do a double-take since he looks so much like my RB Marius. Of course I'm biased, but white kitties make the best companions! This was certainly a match made in heaven. Congrats on being COTD!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    We were just in Canyon Lake, Texas, and my husband fishes Caddo Lake a lot! Cool cat!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer