Thread: Desperate to save Ebony

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Desperate to save Ebony

IMOM.org is desperately trying to save Ebony, an 8-year old Airedale with an abdominal mass.

Ebony's vet said he was giving her antibiotics and draining fluids late yesterday afternoon in order to stabilize her for surgery. If she does not have this procedure done Monday, she won't make it. Her vet says her condition is "advanced."
    Please, if you're able, make a donation to help save Ebony, go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and give in Ebony Clark's name. You can also donate via PayPal by specifying [email protected] as the recipient and indicating Ebony's name on your donation.

If you're not in a position to donate, please cross-post Ebony's story. I've issued a matching challenge on IMOM. I will match the next $100 that comes in for her. So, how is a chance to double your money.

Link to Ebony's thread on IMOM: http://www.imom.org/community/index.php?showtopic=10183
    We've got a long way to go to get her ready for surgery on Monday, or she may not make it. Please help me get the word out to all your social media sites.

Thank you!

Last edited by kuhio98; 05-03-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Update from IMOM:

FUND UPDATE - Ebony has received $335 in donations and
    needs $1011 more!
    AND there is a new $100 Matching Challenge!

Yes Angels, we need miracle to save sweet Ebony and keep her family together. It’s just the two of them......Ebony and her mom. But then I have seen miracles happen right here on this forum time and again.

Will you help Ebony with a donation of any size? Please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation and indicate for Ebony Clark. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying [email protected] as the recipient and indicate Ebony’s name.

We have the rest of today and tomorrow to make this happen!

FUND UPDATE - Ebony has received $835 in donations and needs $511 more!
    Thank you! Please, please, please keep cross-posting Ebony's story. Hopefully, we can make a miracle happen.

Good news, more than halfway there!
    I've Been Frosted

FUND UPDATE - Ebony has received $986 in donations and needs $360 more!

....you Angels are truly heaven sent. Please hang on Ebony...so many people want to see you well again and playing and being your mom's best friend.....

Please keep Ebony in your prayers.

Oh my gosh, Ebony is at All Funds Raised!! Thank you so much Steve for taking her across the finish line!!

HUGE thanks to all of you who donated and shared! What you all have done here is incredible, and I never cease to be amazed at your kind, caring, and generous hearts.

Ebony's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow her progress as she has her surgery and goes through recovery.

Thank you everyone who donated or shared Ebony's story.