Thread: Super Nova

Super Nova

Wow Nova you are a beautiful looking cat, I can see why you are Cat of the Day. Congratulations

I am so pleased that you now have a wonderful family to live with. You look soooooo happy.

Enjoy your day of international stardom. You deserve it.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

And look at you Nova, not only do you havea Tuxedo Bunny as a friend , but a big Owesome Orange Cat as well, you are truly in a home where all Animals ae love anf treasured.
    Then again you new that when your best friend came out and rescued you and brought you in a shelter where you are now so safe and sound and are a treasured friend.

We love yopu Nova , and you certainly are an emphatic Cat reassuring your family when they are sad and stopping them from becoming upset.

We are sending a Group MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To All the Wonderful Animals in your home , all our New Friends and Nova our Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Nova, nice to meet you! i will make sure I am very polite with you as you are telling people of who will not behave
    You are such a special kitty. To have such a sense for human behavior is very unusual. I am so glad you found your purrfect family after that cruel start you had.
    Congratulations, sweet girl

Sweet Nova! You make people feel better when they are sad, by giving them a special snuggle! You don't put up with hollering in the house. You greet your person at wake-up time and arrive promptly when breakfast is served! How sweet you look with your black and white bunny companion, and your orange kitty buddy! What a sweet, precious kitty you are ! I would love to gently pet you, or give you a big hug... perhaps your person will do that for me today. Some for your fur-friends too please! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Nova!

p.s., I like your collar (or necklace? or scarf? I can't quite tell) in the first picture!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Nova, aren't you just the prettiest Tuxedo gal! We're so glad you were rescued by this wonderful family. How someone can just throw a cat from a car is beyond me to understand. But this worked out all right for you because now you have the PURRRFECT home! You are a wise girl not to go outdoors.. As you already know too well, there are a lot of dangers for kitties outside. And what would you go out for, when everything you could need or want is right at home with you!

How lovely that you have several other animals as housemates, especially that adorable bunny who is also a Tuxedo and could easily be your twin brother or sister (except the ears are longer). You are so good-looking with that soft-looking beautifully-designed Tuxedo coat and those golden eyes in your sweet face with the look of so much happiness there.. and your gorgeous necklace or collar there, too!

I wish I could reach through the monitor all the way to... you say in live in Michigan but not just where, so maybe I don't even need to reach through the monitor but just across the street to pet you! Or perhaps you are one of the kitties who has graduated from the University of Michigan today, and you are strolling around town in your cap and gown. Well, wherever you are, I'm sending you lots of pets from Ann Arbor, which I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrson will deliver if I can't Purrrsonally .

You are not only adorable to see, you have the most delightful Purrrrsonality too! You are your dear Purrrson's best friend, the sweetest cat she/he has ever known. You've been together four years now, and he/she is so proud you are side by side.

Along with all that sweetness, though, you run your household with an iron paw, don't you! No one is allowed to yell, or you get in that person's face and hit him/her with your paw. Crying is also frowned upon, because you will get in that person's face and meow or lay on her/his chest until the crying stops. This is your way of making everyone feel better, isn't it. What a delightful love-filled home you and your family members (all species) share!

Congratulations, darling Nova, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-03-2014 at 02:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nova what a stunning girl you are!!!

I enjoyed your wonderful pictures very much. I love how your family got you a "matching" bunny for a friend!!! Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Nova, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats pretty Nova, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations Nova on being cat of the day. I love your catitude. Keep up the good work!

Belated congratulations to you dear Nova on being COTD. What a beautiful Tuxedo gal you are and so sweet too! We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.