Thread: Beautiful Buddy

Beautiful Buddy

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Buddy.

You are a fine looking cat. Very handsome, very intelligent looking and I can see why you have won so many prizes. Now that you are a super superstar (as you are Cat of the Day) I'm sure you will win even more awards.

Have a great day of international fame.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones
    Last edited by Nancy Jones; 05-01-2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Fingers & thumbs

The regal Buddy, how beautiful you be

Dear Buddy

Your fur as soft as silk
    The strength of your mothers milk
    Makes you the cat you are today
    Through the German forests you play
    Catching mice and doing it your way

But now I pray that hopefully one day
    We can cuddle and stroke and frolic
    For you are Buddy, the most fantasticous Maine Coon of them all

Congratulations on your awards my great feline friend. I hope you enjoy your cat of the day fame and wish you all the best in future shows.

Fur thee well, brother
    xxx

Guten Tag, beautiful Buddy in Germany! We have met Badriya and Frieda of Maine Coon Castle and now it is the day to meet YOU!

What a gorgeous, fluffy, silvery kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your long whiskers and oh yes, those terrific ear tufts! (I'm a sucker for ear tufts) I would love to gently pet your full coat because it looks so soft. You are already a big show success at just over a year old, congratulations! I'm sure all sorts of fun things happen each day at your Castle! Maybe looking out of the windows or going outdoors to see what's going on; climbing on your kitty tree; and then eating a healthy meal or delicious treat, or taking a nap in a sunny place.

Could you please have your people give you some gentle petting and a huge hug for me today, beautiful Buddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Edited to add... look who I found on the Maine Coon Castle Web page - 14-week-old Buddy!

What an adorable kitten you were and what a beautiful 1+ year old big kitty you are! MMWAH!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 05-01-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

If there ever was a Cat who deserves the word Buddy it is you Buddy Our Gentle New Gentle Giant of the Day.
    You are such a Classic Maine Coon , so intelligent, handsome and loveable.

WE love Maine Coons and Maine Coon Mixes at the Found Cat Hotel as we treasure the memory of Raganr Guftason and Moose Angels , and enjoy the Purr Machine that is our Mickey Fluffy Tail.
    You are our newest Friend , Buddy and we know that you are going to have something extra on your special day.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING Our Love to You Buddy Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Buddy, what an utterly gorgeous Maine Coon boy you are! That fluffy fur in grey, black and white patterns, those long, LOOONG curly white whiskers, those delightful ear-tufts, that beautifully-formed angular snout, those long legs, those golden eyes in that sweet face with the look of such contentment. No wonder you are such a show-winning Grand International Champion!

It is no surprise to us to see yet another fine member of the Maine Coon Castle family celebrated as Cat of the Day, after your sisters Badriya and Frieda have already been so honored here. I would love to reach through the screen across the ocean and once again over to Bahretal, Saxony in Germany to pet you.. but since I can't, I know one of your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

You not only are beautiful to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You are very sweet with your kind and gentle nature. You are a young lad now of only 1.3 years, born and raised at the Castle. What a wonderful long life you have ahead of you! You and your family members all love each other dearly, don't you, and they look forward to watching you become even more beautiful as you get older. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends at the Maine Coon Castle and elsewhere are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 05-01-2014 at 06:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hey Buddy, I also noticed that we have already seen some of your sisters. You are a very regal and impressive team and with a lovely purrsonality too. We send you our heartfelt concatulations!
    BTW- we would enjoy it very much if your human purrents joined us here

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post

Edited to add... look who I found on the Maine Coon Castle Web page - 14-week-old Buddy!

What an adorable kitten you were and what a beautiful 1+ year old big kitty you are! MMWAH!
    Oh my God, what an adorable kitten you were indeed!!! (... and what a beautiful 1+ year old big kitty you are! too, of course.)

Thank you, Elyse, for finding and posting that sweet, lovely kitten photo!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buddy what a stunning fellow you are!!!

It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Buddy, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to you dear Buddy on being COTD. You were a charming kitten and you've grown into a very handsome and regal young man.

Best wishes to you and all your family and friends at the Maine Coon Castle. We hope you all enjoyed a special day of celebration.