Thread: Akira adorable

Akira adorable

Sweet Akira,
    you are by no means a coward because tabbys never are- you are just careful
    I think you are a very sweet boy, lending your tummy to so many rubs and not once getting a claw out. And how handsome you are. No wonder you are very much loved. We are sorry you lost your brother but now there are new cat siblings and we can see how much you enjoy being with them.
    We send félicitations to you in beautiful Lausanne.
    BTW. I love your tie
    Last edited by Barbara; 04-30-2014 at 03:37 AM.

Concatulations dearest Akira. You look very dapper with your Tie. I wish you a very very happy day and lots and lots treats for you and your siblings from your family.

Congratulations to you dearest Akira on being COTD. What a handsome Tabby Boy you are, and so sweet and loving. I enjoyed reading about you and viewing your photo gallery on DevianArt. You look especially cute wearing your little necktie. I also enjoyed seeing the video of your tummy rub. You remind me very much of my beloved Copernicus. He was a beautiful Tabby Boy too and like you, he always loved to have his belly rubbed. Thank you sweet Akira for making me smile this morning.

Sorry your little brother was lost, but your new friend Nala looks very nice and you have a wonderful family to love you. Hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom today. Perhaps you'll get an extra special tummy rub today

Best wishes to you and Nala and your loving family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

What a Beau Brummel of a Cat you are Akira , the very height of fashion itself with that classy Cat Tie.
    All you need now is a fedora to look like William Powell , the handsome and wonderful actor.

You and Nala make such a wonderful Cat Dynamic Duo of Love.
    Our Angels love Laussane we will have them look you up.

We are all sending you both a Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Friends Akira and Nala Our Newest Cats of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Akira and Nala

Adeline, I was looking at your Deviant Art page. Very nice! You are a wonderful photographer. I particularly love the picture of Nala called "You're my Treasure". All kitties are treasures, and puppies; all of God's creatures are treasures. Having a pet is a PRIVILEGE and should be treated as such. I wish all people could understand that. Nala and Akira are beautiful, and your pictures are awesome. Thank you for letting us see them on Cat of the Day today. Congrats and God Bless.

Dearest Akira, what a handsome, distinguished fellow you are there in your tie! And what a gorgeous tabby coat you have and what lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach over to Lausanne to pet you! (Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Adeline will pet you for me .)

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, Akira! You are a great photographer's model, holding many interesting poses long enough for Meowmie to capture the photo. Thank you for sharing so many nice pictures of you here and on your DeviantArt page. What cute shots of you in your hat!

We're so sorry you lost your brother, but I'm very glad to know you now have another good friend, Nala, to play with and cuddle with. Those are such nice pictures of you and her together! You are timid and like to hide at times, especially when someone visits, but you enjoy lying in front of the computer while Meowmie is working or in front of the television to get some attention. You are also very calm and love affection, especially in the form of belly rubs! (I am also sending you some belly rubs over to Lausanne, which I'm sure Meowmie will also pass on to you for me .) You are, in the words of your Meowmie, "an adorable companion." What a wonderful love-filled home you and she share!

Congratulations, darling Akira, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Nala and your Meowmie Adeline and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-01-2014 at 06:32 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear all,
    Thank you for all your beautiful messages, we are so happy with Akira to share our story!
    Akira is the nicest cat I have seen, he NEVER claw or bite us. He is a very sensitive cat, I must admit, like me
    I am still crying when I think about Akira's brother, even if it was 3 years ago. I hope he found a new family or the beautiful way to cats heaven.
    I wrote a memorial for him last week, if you want you can read it here -> http://fav.me/d7fs38i
    But everytime something sad comes in life, something good comes later. I searched and waited months and then I adopted Nala. They are so great together with Akira, bringing us love, kindness and complicity. As I have several depressions since a very long time, my cats are always a great help. I can complain with them all the day without being interrupted or pay Hum no, you're right, I have to pay some food, cuddles, a place on the bed, more cuddles, my sofa and some pieces of tapestry
    Thank you for your compliments about my photo gallery, I'm very honored. I made so much progresses in this hobby with the kitties. They are always here for me and the camera. They are great assistants too!
    Thank you once more and I'll dedicate many cuddles and belly rubs to Akira

(and sorry if I made english mistakes!)

Beautiful Akira! What a gorgeous tabby kitty you are, and I really like your tie! I am sending you an extra tummy-rub today *rub* for your special day! All the photos of you are wonderful and I am looking forward to viewing your Deviant Art gallery too. The camera sure likes you! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Akira!

p.s., I like that you have humans wait a little while after they've arrived, before they have an opportunity to greet you. No reason to rush
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Akira!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Akira

Congratulations Akira on being Cat of the Day

You surely are a wonderful looking cat. I love the poses for the photographs. You are definitely a professional model and a natural.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Maybe your humom will get you an extra kitty treat! Great to see you representing Switzerland.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones