View Poll Results: Do you sleep with you pet?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 80.00%
  • No

4 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you sleep with your pet?

Out of all the dogs that have owned me Alfie is the only one that has been allowed to sleep on my bed, and that is only since last October when Ebby went to the RB.

For a small dog he takes up a quite lot of space, though he does leave me some.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Out of all the dogs that have owned me Alfie is the only one that has been allowed to sleep on my bed, and that is only since last October when Ebby went to the RB.

For a small dog he takes up a quite lot of space, though he does leave me some.

I bet Alfie thinks it's the coolest thing to be finally sleep with mommy! I am sorry to hear about Ebby.
    Last edited by Romeyrider; 05-04-2014 at 05:22 AM.

The only one allowed to sleep with us is Martha the cat, and even then she isn't one prone to cuddle. She spends most of the night perched in the window keeping guard.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Sorry, just got back to this thread. While that is a very cool piece of furniture....there isn't room for it in our bedroom. Bummer, because I'd love to have that!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I don't think it would be a good idea if Zack slept in our bed for one he couldn't get on and if he did there would be no room for us,
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.