Greetings darling Silvia! Happy Cat of the Day to you from across the pond! (I do have family in Rothbury, though!) Oh, what a heart melter you are, Silvia! Is there anything more precious than a kitten? Yup, one named Silvia! And I'm glad your mum chimed in, as I was just going to comment that "fudge" doesn't necessarily mean chocolate...Round these parts fudge comes in countless flavors, including milk, vanilla, peanut butter, even cherry and orange! hehe Well, just glad to hear it's a go on the "fudge," as you sure have reason to celebrate! And while you may be sleeping now (it's bedtime in the UK), a kitty as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you, is more than worthy of at least 2 days of celebration! hehe Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Sleep well, and don't forget, tomorrow PARTY ON! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Silvia, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! And here's to many, many more happy years of "neck scarfing," shared love and companionship, for you and your devoted mum! XO XO XO P.S...While we do have Hoover vacuum cleaners here in the States, I learned from my Brit cousin that in England "Hoovering" means vacuuming!