Thread: The loveable Luci

Hybrid View

The loveable Luci

Congratulations of being Cat of the Day Luci

You are a wonderful looking pussycat. I've never seen one without hair before, yet you certainly are pretty with your large eyes, big ears and curly whiskers. I'm so pleased you and your dad are happy together, keeping each other company. You are a very lucky pussycat to have a dad that loves you.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Blog Entries

Luci

Luci ROCKS! Excellent COTD, great photos. Guess she might need a few more sweaters in the future bein' naked and all

Oh, dearest Luci, what an utterly adorable young Canadian Sphynx girl you are! Yet another stunning German kitty is Cat of the Day... your country is full of beautiful cats! Just look at that soft-looking skin and the big, big eyes full of wonder and delight and those HUGE ears! I wish I could reach through the screen around to Paderborn, North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany to pet you and stroke you on your little chin. (Since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet and chin-stroke you for me .)

You are a gorgeous young lady, and thank you for the lovely collection of photos we have the pleasure of viewing. There's that sweet, sweet face gazing out at me. And what a wonderful picture of you looking up at that big flying bug.. that captures such a fine cat-moment purrrfectly! You are so cute in your little pink jacket.. And then that picture of you on Dad's shoulder nuzzling his face is precious. What a wonderful bond you and he have! You keep him company with your kitteny energy and antics, and you love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luci, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and and Dad and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Luci in Paderborn,
    What a cute little baby you are! And so helpful- being a real nurse for your dad.
    I am glad to see that everyone overcomes their fear of a naked kitty when they see you and can feel your soft velvety skin. Plus you are an active and mischievous baby- who could resist you?
    Congratulations - I am sure your dad will throw a party for you today.

Hello Beautiful Young Lady , Luci you are such a gorgeous Cat and the intelligence just shines from your eyes.
    You have so much purrsonality in your face and we can see that playfullness is your middle name!!!

We would all love to come over to see you Luci natuarally picking up take out meat and cheese for both you and your Pawpie.

A Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To You Luci Our Newest Friend , Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of The Day!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely, loving Luci! Like your guardian I don't care much for humans (cats are much better companions) and it is a blessing that you have made his life better . . . love the pic of you giving face nudges . . . just shows the bond you both share! Despite having less fur your breed does require maintenance; glad your person mentioned that. Happy COTD, sweetheart, and may you both enjoy each others company for many years to come!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Luci what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures, specially the one of you giving your Dad a kiss!!! How sweet!!! You look very good in pink too!!! Yep, living in Canada you will for sure need more sweaters come cooler weather. Please thank your Dad for sharing you with us. Cats are so great for brightening up a person's day. I'd be lost without mine. I hope you and your Dad are enjoying your day of fame.

Congratulations, sweet Luci, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~